About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-17, 23:36
Jenkwater Jenkwater is offline
Regular
 
Default can't stand the biz

car hopping and thiefing from places like garages and such are not working....I am growing weary of that biz....
I need a method of thiefing which does not involve manually going into cars to obtain sunglasses, small change, and shitty kenny loggins cassete tapes...
 #2 
Old 2000-09-18, 02:24
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: can't stand the biz

were you doing this for the money or to be a nuisance?

[This message has been edited by Evil_Mastermind (edited 09-18-2000).]
 #3 
Old 2000-09-18, 02:47
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: can't stand the biz

I think my spell check is broken. It doesn't have "thiefing" in it.

You could rob a bank. It's easy to get away with as long as you plan it out. Just don't make a it a habit.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-18, 05:30
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: can't stand the biz

I think the word is "Theiving"
 #5 
Old 2000-09-18, 21:09
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: can't stand the biz

No, when you're stealing Kenny Loggins Cassettes, it is without a doubt, "Thiefing."
 #6 
Old 2000-09-19, 00:06
Jenkwater Jenkwater is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: can't stand the biz

HEY!!! how about I just kidnap kenny loggins?

ps--going in cars was to get money, not to annoy.....
 #7 
Old 2000-09-19, 00:13
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: can't stand the biz

Loser....
 #8 
Old 2000-09-19, 02:38
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: can't stand the biz

i had a point, but i forgot it.. i wish people responded quicker. myself no exception.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-19, 09:40
GroundZero GroundZero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: can't stand the biz

What can you sell?

If you can sell bikes.
Take bikes!

If you can sell parts.
Take cars!

If you can sell drugs.
Buy some drugs!
 #10 
Old 2000-09-20, 06:33
Jenkwater Jenkwater is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: can't stand the biz

ya ya, I know.....I guess I am not cut out for the biz....
I'm gonna be an animator anyways...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics