|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-09-16, 16:45
|
Wagsy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Credit Card Fraud
I am interested in finding out how to effectively buy things with someone elses credit card. I know what you�re all going to say..... just phone up and do it!!! However, its the drop site that I�m concerned about. I mean, say I knew the person in question, and he knew what area I live in. I wouldn�t want it to be too obvious, theoretically!! But the address would surely have to be somewhere that I had access to away from home, and that could never be traced to me. Any ideas about how this could be achieved??
|
|
#2
 2000-09-17, 03:19
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
Are you some kind of retard?
Read the "carding" files found on this site if you can't figure something this simple out on your own.
|
|
#3
 2000-09-17, 10:37
|
Wagsy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
Retard?????!! NO, just that the carding info isn�t that good. FOr example it says to use an abandoned house. Thats great if I need a fucking drop site at least 300 miles from my house. I�m not so desperate that I�m going to camp out in someones fucking garden to wait for a parcel to arrive. I know....... next day delivery.... but its not always available. SOmetimes delivery takes days.
Besides, most people on this site has got such an attitude problem. Do you think your superior or something. I asked you a simple question, that may well have a simple answer, but thats not the point. This forum is for help, advice and sharing of ideas, not for abuse, you twat! GO andsort yourself out.
|
|
#4
 2000-09-17, 12:16
|
lostmind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
who needs to sort themselves out?
go get a fucking job and use your OWN money to buy things instead of someone else's.
and you even know the person.
|
|
#5
 2000-09-17, 14:08
|
Evil_Mastermind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
I dont ever remember anything saying anything about help or advice..
|
|
#6
 2000-09-17, 16:27
|
Wagsy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
It is my own money. He stole it from me, I�m just stealing it back.
|
|
#7
 2000-09-17, 16:44
|
Wagsy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
Besides, if you think its such a bad idea then why are you in this forum? Its called bad ideas I presume for that very reason. Even the examples they give are fraud etc etc etc. Go to some Barbie appreciation site or talk about trowing iMacs off buildings if you haven�t anything to contribute. I didn�t come here to get abused. If you haven�t anything of any importance to say then go somewhere else.
|
|
#8
 2000-09-17, 17:14
|
Evil_Mastermind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
where do you usually go?
|
|
#9
 2000-09-17, 17:41
|
Wagsy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
Chat rooms aren�t really my thing, so I wouldn�t know where someone like you should go. Its people like you that give them a bad name. I just hope that the rest of the people that log onto this site aren�t as narrow minded as you. You�re boring me, fuck off.
|
|
#10
 2000-09-17, 19:59
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
quote: Do you think your superior or something.
Well, this is a question so you need to add one of these "?" things at the end. But, if I feel superior depends on who you're talking about. I do feel superiour to most people in the world. Luckily this board is full of people I would consider equal to or above myself. Of course, that doesn't include you since you've yet to show any sign of brains. quote: I asked you a simple question, that may well have a simple answer, but thats not the point.
Actually it is. If you want an answer, you need to ask a specific question. quote: This forum is for help, advice and sharing of ideas, not for abuse, you twat!
No. This forum is for posting. Whatever I choose to post is my right. Enigma says so. quote: Go to some Barbie appreciation site or talk about trowing iMacs off buildings if you haven�t anything to contribute.
Ok. As soon as I run out of things to contribute, I'll go do that. quote: I didn�t come here to get abused. If you haven�t anything of any importance to say then go somewhere else.
You aren't saying anything important, so why don't you go somewhere else? quote: Chat rooms aren�t really my thing, so I wouldn�t know where someone like you should go.
This isn't a chat room! Well... a slow one maybe. quote: Its people like you that give them a bad name.
I think it's people like you. People that can't ask intelligent questions. People that can't shrug off criticsm. People that take things far too personally. quote: I just hope that the rest of the people that log onto this site aren�t as narrow minded as you.
Do you know you're talking to 3 different people? [This message has been edited by Z3m (edited 09-17-2000).]
|
|
#11
 2000-09-17, 21:54
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
We are not here to help. We are not here to answer inane questions about hacking, drugs or other illegal activities. We reserve the right to be mean, sarcastic and abusive to anyone who asks one of the above questions. We have no reason to want to help you, so we won't. If you have a problem with this, go somewhere else. We are here to talk to people of intelligence about wide and varied subjects. We are here to be funny, witty, abusive, intellectual and just downright cool. If you ever hope to get your stupid questions answered, abusing moderators and regulars is most definitely the wrong way to go. We are superior in every way to you, the ignoramus. We do not condone censorship or ignorance. If you wish to stay and become a part of the uniqueness that is &Totse, you will be welcomed, provided you have something interesting to say. Spam, stupid jokes or other things you have plagiarised do not count as being something interesting to say. We will share our vast repository of knowledge to any who are both polite, and who deposit some knowledge in aforementioned repository upon request. We are not here to provide a service. We are here to enjoy ourselves, and answering stupid questions from lazy people is far from enjoyable. We reserve the right to change our minds on any and all of these conditions at any time. Stay, and appreciate us for what we are, or leave. It's up to you.
|
|
#12
 2000-09-19, 10:53
|
Wagsy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
You are so clearly all American. I feel sorry for your country.
|
|
#13
 2000-09-19, 11:15
|
Wagsy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
........ I wish you wouldn�t
We have no reason to want to help you, so we won't.
........ So why don�t you fuck off to give people the chance to help, instead of thinking that this forum has turned into another dull room, like the rest of them.
We are here to be funny, witty, abusive, intellectual and just downright cool.
........ oh dear. Get a life
We are superior in every way to you, the ignoramus.
......... see above
We will share our vast repository of knowledge to any who are both polite, and who deposit some knowledge in aforementioned repository upon request.
........ . This is the internet. Get a grip. Get real friends that you can go out and have a laugh with. Stop relying on this site for your social life. It doesn�t count.
Stay, and appreciate us for what we are, or leave.
......... What is there to appreciate? Honetly, think about it. WHy would I have reason to appreciate you. You say "us". Why? You act like your in some sort of fucked up clan. I thought your country would learn by its mistakes.
It's up to you.
......... No its up to you. Why are you here? You serve no purpose in this room. No doubt your family love you though. You need to get out more.
|
|
#14
 2000-09-19, 16:34
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
(1) I am not, have not, and never will be an american.
(2) I've been in this forum for longer than you have, I'm aware of the answers a stupid question like yours generates.
(3) I know sarcasm and wit are concepts lost on people with a limited brain capacity, but please, try and understand..
(4) I have a real life.. Anyone who possibly thinks that the internet constitutes a social life must have severe emotional problems. (ie, you)
(5)If you can't appreciate what there is here, then leave. You obviously don't, so leave.
(6) "Us" refers to the regulars and moderators here
(7) It's not my country. Stop jumping to conclusions.
(8) Ask someone else here what purpose I serve, and then ask them what purpose you serve. Somehow, I think I'll come out better.. I'm not the one asking stupid questions now am I?
|
|
#15
 2000-09-19, 18:19
|
Jadedfool 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
ready to die boy?
|
|
#16
 2000-09-19, 20:07
|
Eldritch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
Release the fungus!!
|
|
#17
 2000-09-19, 20:39
|
Bongman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
quote: (4) I have a real life.. Anyone who possibly thinks that the internet constitutes a social life must have severe emotional problems.
Suzie you've wounded me.
|
|
#18
 2000-09-20, 00:05
|
Evil_Mastermind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
So read up and beware, all you potential newbies! When you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and ME!
|
|
#19
 2000-09-20, 00:38
|
Alan Smithee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
when you assasinate you make an ass out of I and nate.
|
|
#20
 2000-09-20, 05:05
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
Why don't I get a point for point reply?
Jerk.
|
|
#21
 2000-09-20, 05:17
|
baked 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
Wagsy=dum ass, stupid, teenager, fag, lazy, stupid, homo, well i could go on but too tired
we all know that your just buying porno and having it delivered so why don't you just save pics off the net and printem out oh, wait your too lazy to get a job, to buy a printer to get porn so it's easier to steal someones credit card and have it sent to you. oh and don't for get condoms it gets messy cause you know what happens why you jerk to anal.
|
|
#22
 2000-09-20, 11:16
|
Wagsy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
Keep it all coming. I look at you all and take pity. Look at yourselves and see what the internet has created. Sad people such as yourself who honestly think that you�re all sooooo amazing. The thing is, you cower behind your computer screens, scared of the prospect of actually meeting people. I�ve got a suggestion..... why not go to your local and go up to the biggest bloke in there and talk to him as you talked to me. You�ll be feeding off a drip for weeks. The thing is, its actually become funny. You were right about one thing though. I do feel like my life has got better through being on this site. I look at you all and feel glad that I haven�t ended up spending my free time talking to "virtual friends", that I can go out and socialise. What I really don�t understand is that every chat room turns into people abusing other people. Not too bad I guess since it amuses people like me who pity people like you. I don�t feel superior, like you do, just content in knowing that I have a life. But, keep it all coming. More of you have joined now, which amuses me even more. Hopefully, even more people will come along until someone actually clicks that doing all this isn�t cool and that going out and getting a life may be more beneficial in the long run. If you want any advice on how to do this, let me know!
|
|
#23
 2000-09-20, 11:20
|
Wagsy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
Oh, and baked, great insults. Really intelligent too. I particularly got offended by "homo". Honestly, comments like that really cut deep you know. The possibility of being homosexual really hurts. YOU TWAT. grow up, get a life, stop wasting my time.
|
|
#24
 2000-09-20, 16:50
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
How can you possibly know whether I have a life or not? unless every single one of us was posting here constantly, (which we obviously aren't)
Oh, and this is a bbs, not a chat room. Theres a difference. Totse isn't people abusing each other, it's people talking to each other about random things, and abusing idiots like you.
I would be perfectly happy to say anything to anyone in real life. I frequently do. Hmm. haven't ended up in hospital yet...
|
|
#25
 2000-09-20, 17:58
|
Wagsy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Credit Card Fraud
What grounds have you for thinking that I am an idiot? WHy do yuo feel that this bbs is for abusing "people like me"? What makes you think that you are superior? Its one thing being better than someone at something, but actually feeling that you are superior to someone as a whole is just ridiculous and shows that you have a fundamental problem with your outlook on life. This is the grounds for me questioning your ability to interact socially with others. If you immediately make judgements on people based on other people�s views and not on your own and if you base your opinion on how well someone reacts to being abused then you should look at yourself and question whether you opinions are valid.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|