About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-16, 04:33
Regular
 
Default Popping joints?

first, i think it feels REALLY fucking good... many different people have given me many different answers.

what can you pop??

fingers=7 different directions
thumbs= 4 different directions
tailbone= 2 different ways (each leg)
neck= by rolling my neck i can get like 3 or 4 good releases of pressure
ankle=4 different ways
wrists= 8 different ways
elbow= 2 ways
knee= 2 ways
back= 5 (not just 5 pops, 5 ways to get my spine to pop all the way down)
hip= 1 way
shoulder= 2 way
jaw= it pops every once and a while. involuntarily. i hate it when my jaw pops... it makes me shiver. it hurts like hell too.

i think that is it. my hip/shoulder i refrain from popping.
 #2 
Old 2000-09-16, 04:36
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

You can crack your penis by applying pressure to the base if you wake up with an erection. I can only do it when I wake up with one, same with others I have talked to. Anyone who can crack their penis any time???
 #3 
Old 2000-09-16, 07:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

I have TMJ so my jaw always pops and hurts.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-16, 16:02
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

I can get five or six good cracks on my neck. Really loud. But I have to use my hands to jerk the neck sideways.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-16, 17:24
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

atomic,

yeah, i did that twice.... it doesn't feel very good... thats why i didn't post it...

ack. tmj is a bitch.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-16, 21:34
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

you missed out toes..

although it's easier to get someone else to do them for you
 #7 
Old 2000-10-16, 06:15
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

I've always wanted to pop my penis. i'll have to remember to try. Usually at the end of the day i can pop out my ankles. I like that feel. Also, once every couple weeks or so, i can pop my sternum. Sounds kinda gross when i do it, hurts a little bit, but it feels damn good when it's over. First time i did it it hurt like hell for a while.

 #8 
Old 2000-10-19, 03:04
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

i can pop my toes really easily!

i can also pop something els, but that aint bodyparts
 #9 
Old 2000-10-19, 05:36
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

that's right... d'oh.

toes... hmm. 3 different ways.
 #10 
Old 2000-10-19, 06:45
SofaKingNO3 SofaKingNO3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

My Back all the time it's really loud too, I need to exersise more. I used to do the fist cracking but I stopped I can still do it though, really intimidating
 #11 
Old 2000-10-19, 15:15
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

almost forgot...

cause of all the powders that went into it, i can pop my noise alswell, but really softly, and only from time to time. i can do this cause my noise bone has kinda been eaten half away away
ah well, you only live ones!
 #12 
Old 2000-10-20, 22:24
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Popping joints?

I often crack my neck by turning my head as well as crack my knuckles with my opposing hand. I occasionally reach out and crack my back by leaning backwards while stretching.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics