About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-08, 01:15
nofuture nofuture is offline
Regular
 
Default HELP - Willing to give MY LIFE

Help --- I am willing to give my life, and
it's parts, to anyone that can help me.

I have had no success with the police and
courts.

If you can help me...please respond by
telling me how, and how to contact you.

MUST respond by MIDNITE of Sept 8, 2000.
Send response to nofuture@ziplip.com
 #2 
Old 2000-09-08, 04:28
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP - Willing to give MY LIFE

help in the random spiritual sense, or did you want to commit polygamy or some other heinous crime?
 #3 
Old 2000-09-08, 08:19
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP - Willing to give MY LIFE

Women are in the majority. Polygamy is a necessity!

I'd help but I don't know what the fuck you want help with... Oh well. I hope you die.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-08, 22:05
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP - Willing to give MY LIFE

Tell us what you want. Haha im so cruel.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics