About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-06-09, 12:18
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default &TOTSE

Now from what I understand &TOTSE was origionally a mail group before the BBS. This little group got togetehr some months back in SF. I was there. Curious if anyone is interested in doing this again since this is the place to post bad ideas.
 #2 
Old 2000-06-09, 04:21
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

I live no where near SF, don't have a car or any money, but my thumbs work pretty damn well. I'd be intrested in something like that.
 #3 
Old 2000-06-09, 05:54
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

I've alway wanted an exuse to go to SF I'd probably only be able to go around the time of spring break though.
 #4 
Old 2000-06-09, 19:59
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

a lot of us are already in the Bay Area so SF was always the default gathering place. Somebody throw out a place and date so Jaded can start building the... Device...
 #5 
Old 2000-06-09, 21:11
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

screw SF. just do the country. so there can be more than like 4 people. or something...
 #6 
Old 2000-07-09, 01:17
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

We could always go to vegas....
 #7 
Old 2000-07-09, 02:12
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

ooohh Vegas, shiny... Pretty...
 #8 
Old 2000-07-09, 02:23
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

Mass....achu...setts. *crys because he can't go to SF*
 #9 
Old 2000-07-09, 03:05
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

SF is cool. Las Vegas might be doable for me. Reno would be better.

But &TOTSE was a dialup BBS originally. Not like I haven't said it enough... It used to have cool door games like Lunatix.

Device???

How many people were in the meeting you went to?
 #10 
Old 2000-07-09, 03:59
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

vegas would be good airfare and bus fare is cheap since the casinos subsidize it.
 #11 
Old 2000-07-09, 04:35
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

Chicago, St. Louis, places in the middle of the country, where we can have a central meeting place.
 #12 
Old 2000-07-09, 15:13
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

I'm in Michigan, so yes, california would be bad..
 #13 
Old 2000-08-09, 12:03
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

I still think vegas is the cheapest in terms of air fare but I dont know exactly what it is for the east coast, also I think hotels and food are less expensive for the most part.
 #14 
Old 2000-08-09, 01:12
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

I'm in MI too, so then MI it is? Great, my house, my mom'll make us rice krispie treats.
 #15 
Old 2000-08-09, 02:09
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

I'm probably down for anywhere in the general bay area, the cool part about Vegas would be that I could visit some friends, sorta a double whammy as it were...

Eldritch: Was that the face feed?
 #16 
Old 2000-08-09, 04:30
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

I'm up for Michigan. I'll bring Tang to go along with the rice krispie treats.
 #17 
Old 2000-08-09, 04:32
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

Ok so thats me, Matius and AtZag for a lil party here in michigan
 #18 
Old 2000-08-09, 08:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

I need to get laid.

Not with you guys... I have a head ache and I gave up sex with a really hot girl I met on BART of all places. ARRRRRGH!!!! She was good looking and aggresive. That will never happen to me again.
 #19 
Old 2000-08-09, 21:52
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

Serious? Oh boy, company, its been so long that i had a friend to come over! YAY
 #20 
Old 2000-08-09, 22:32
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

make it St. louis. its like the center of everything. and besides... im in Virginia... on the EAST COAST of virginia.

did you know that on school buses, you can spray paint over the black letters to make funny words?

Virginia Beach Public schools

Gina each pubic cool

fun....
 #21 
Old 2000-09-09, 04:33
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

Town of Sturbridge
Town of turd
 #22 
Old 2000-09-09, 05:08
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

ton of turd
 #23 
Old 2000-09-09, 05:49
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

So which is it, Michiagn or St. Louie. I'm equal distance from them, so I don't care.
 #24 
Old 2000-09-09, 06:13
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

Alright, we are meeting at the Host Hotel of Sturbridge MA. I'll make your reservations and book us a conferance room. E-mail me your creadit card numbers and addresses. The get together will be on the 23 of september. Do we want a BBQ and entertainment, or are we civilized enough to eat in the resturant?
 #25 
Old 2000-09-09, 15:53
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

nah, we dont need no stinkin entertainment. we are our own entertainment...
 #26 
Old 2000-10-09, 05:49
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

cool, I'll see if my parents will let me take a week off of school to go from NE michigan, to MA, cool!
 #27 
Old 2000-10-09, 05:58
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

WHOA!! Way to put your fist down, Bongman! I don't really have any money or credit card number or anything, but if someone wants to share a hotel room with me, that's cool. Actually, probably half the people there will have to do the same.
 #28 
Old 2000-11-09, 20:03
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

Jaded: Yeah, I think so. We all met at ClownBurger and then trotted off to the bar.

If we're not going to be in the Bay Area I need a fair amount of notice before hand.
 #29 
Old 2000-11-09, 20:56
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

I have no money to go anywhere right now..

 #30 
Old 2000-11-09, 22:39
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: &TOTSE

Let's meet in vegas. I'll be in a dark green wagon, probably stoned, tired, and asleep. Wake me up when you get there. For those of you in MI vicinity: we can carpool provided you take a shower and have gas money and don't touch anything. I mean ANYTHING. Oh, and you really would have to come here to Indy, what, did you really think I'd pick all of you up? I drive a friggin wagon, makes a good bed, so with all this comfort I am the one who has to come pick you up? I'm getting upset. Fine, I'm not going then. No, I am talking to the voices inside my head.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics