About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-26, 17:57
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Exploits

These past days have been fun. In the local hotel/conferance center/exhibit hall it's been real fun. Let's start at the beginning.

I had spent the last several days smoking weed, in prepardness for the starting of school. I went over to a freinds house with half a blunt and I and 3 others there, proceded to smoke. By the time we were done, we all were quite stoned and decided to watch a paintball video. It was the shits. It was so crazy I couldn't believe it. We then decided to walk into town and visit out hotel. We walk in and there is a party or conferance or something going on. We walk in and treat our selves to some free shrimp and other food laying around. It still did not satify our munchies though. We then walked to the back of the hotel outside. We go into an empty conferance center and find a large amount of cookies, big ones, like 5 inches in diameter each. I eat about ten and share with my frreinds. On the wall of the room there is a phone. Naturally I take it and bring it home. I also fing some room cards. That means, I have acess to the hotel after 8 when they lock the doors. Today I plan on going to the hotel and getting more phones or whatever. All tell you lateeer, cya.
 #2 
Old 2000-08-26, 22:06
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

steal me a fax machine will ya? i could do with one of those..
 #3 
Old 2000-08-26, 22:55
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

I found a working fax in a dumpster. I broke though. You want that one?
 #4 
Old 2000-08-27, 05:14
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

You broke? Somebody better fix you.
 #5 
Old 2000-08-27, 10:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

Oops. I meant to say "I broke it."

I'm just bent.
 #6 
Old 2000-08-28, 03:27
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

OK, Im still stoned. I went back to the hotel and smoked behind a dumpster with some of my freinds. THis guy came alon, heard the lighter and looked behing it. He said "what are you guys doing, and I said "Ummm...Standing, and the guys like! "Yea, Right." It was some funny. So we go into the hotel and I could have gone into a conferance room but my freinds pussyed out. I did go into a storage room and took to 6-packs of soda. Then I went home and wrote this. The keyboard is doing crazy things.
 #7 
Old 2000-08-28, 04:30
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

That reminds me of my school. During the whole summer they left the door to the storage area beind the stadium unlocked and people were always going in there taking free pop. I wonder how much is left?
 #8 
Old 2000-08-28, 21:58
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

Today was the best of days yet. I wasn't stoned but High On Life. We went into the hotel and went stright to the storage rooms that we visited earlier. We weren't going for puny drinks though and only took enough to quench our thirsts. We then proceded to the conferance rooms, were we found some hotplates! We each took 1 and left the area. In the rooms that had been under construction I took a telephone. This one is better, with more options. By then our bags were full so we had to leave. Keep Fighting Back!
 #9 
Old 2000-08-29, 02:17
NGNeer NGNeer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

Can I have one of those phones? I'm trying to build a... a... whatever it is, it needs phone parts.
 #10 
Old 2000-08-29, 03:36
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

still waiting on a fax machine that Z3m isn't broke.
 #11 
Old 2000-08-29, 22:19
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

Tell me what your building.
 #12 
Old 2000-08-30, 04:14
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

He's building a phone. You use phone parts for that, right?
 #13 
Old 2000-05-09, 06:02
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploits

no, its a penis pump for Z3m
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics