About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > Technophiliacs & Technophiles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technophiliacs & Technophiles The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. How to write HTML. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-01-25, 23:20
Nalaan Vhyn Nalaan Vhyn is offline
Regular
 
Default Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

God, I love that smiley. Looks constipated. anyehoo

anyone know of a free calling thingie that would let someone call internationally - say to ontario from michigan, or from michigan to ontario?
 #2 
Old 2000-02-10, 22:24
buster buster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

thingie?
 #3 
Old 2000-02-11, 23:47
phonic phonic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

thingie?
 #4 
Old 2000-02-14, 04:30
buster buster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

One method of getting free calls from Ontario to Michigan is by finding a calling card in the mall or at the movies, but don't look too hard. Another method is waking up at 3 am and smeaking over to your neighbor's house and hooking up a phone to their box, then make your calls. I'm sure they'll love that.
 #5 
Old 2000-02-14, 08:56
151-grain_redrum199 151-grain_redrum199 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

I know what your talking about dude but first of allif you steal a phone card it wont work it has to be scanned unless you steal it from someone you know anyway im not quite sure what there called but are you talkin about those things you put up to the reciever of a payphone
? if so post it
 #6 
Old 2000-02-15, 03:39
Xem Xem is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

There are a lot of ways to get free phone calls. But that shit's just lame, know what I'm sayin?
 #7 
Old 2000-02-15, 03:42
Xem Xem is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

151, are you talking about a red... Something. Oh what is it called? A cube? Red Square? You know, that thing I saw on that "Hatchet" movie.

I think that's what it's called.
 #8 
Old 2000-02-15, 19:44
151-grain_redrum199 151-grain_redrum199 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

im not quite sure what its called maybe a blue box but i dont no shit about phone phreaking if thats even what its called but i had a friend make one and you just hold it up to the reciever and dial the number it sends some sound into the phone and the phone thinks its paid 4!
 #9 
Old 2000-02-16, 01:02
Xem Xem is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

Red=payphones
Blue=Stupid to use from your line
 #10 
Old 2000-02-17, 02:04
151-grain_redrum199 151-grain_redrum199 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

red box then i guess
 #11 
Old 2000-02-29, 04:23
helpfulhand helpfulhand is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

yeah, you guys are talking about a redbox. But those things are hard 2 make and are not dependable anymore. U should use a beige box.
 #12 
Old 2000-02-29, 05:08
Xem Xem is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Freeking intern'l! REKKA!!

Uh... They aren't hard to make and they still work on almost all the fones(OLDSKOOL) I've beeped 'em at. Beige boxes - or a lineman's set if you're l33t - isn't very useful anymore. How many of you want to make all your calls huddled in the bushes in the dark? Huh?! WHO?!!!>!?!?!? Just clone a cell for Moses' sake and walk around. Cordless is the way to go. Hey, my keyboard is cordless! Not very secure butt fuck it, y'know.

I only use my set to dial up 900 numbers.

Hey I just wondered right now something that I think would work but am not 100% certain. If I'm asleep and dreaming and in this dream I get into a HUB or other such nonesense and find a pair that is connected to a payphone(this happens in my dreams all the time) could I dial a 900 number and how long would it take the telepolice to notice? I've never even thought of doing this before 'cause I'm lame. Any hints, my phreaky pholks?

PS - Pardon the lameness of my post. 80's phlashbacks.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics