About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-20, 10:54
Ricco Ricco is offline
Regular
 
Default Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

I would like to spread the reach of my gang/orginization the dooms day mafia we are mainly located in maryland but we hope to expand to people all over. We are not involved in extreme criminal acts like murder mainly we just jump anybody who disses us and when other gangs look at us we ask if they want to join if they refuse we bomb their house (just joking or am I?) We also try to make money here and their but not criminally. So if anybody wants to join
 #2 
Old 2002-06-20, 10:58
Ricco Ricco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

excuse my horrible grammer punctuation and spelling
 #3 
Old 2002-06-20, 11:53
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

go to bombshock.
 #4 
Old 2002-06-20, 14:38
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

FUCK what is this?

nobody's going to seriously reply to you.

all you're doing is starting a gang with NO point to it. what do you do all day? walk around your "turf" acting tuff and attacking anyone that make fun of you and your little gang?

dooms day mafia... sounds more like a death cult than a gang.

bombshock will get you a few kewl kids for your gang...
 #5 
Old 2002-06-20, 19:10
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

quote:
I would like to spread the reach of my gang/orginization the dooms day mafia


Once again, you could always try posting a advertisement on http://www.fbi.gov/ i'm sure they'd be glad to assist you!

Speaking of gangs, check out RICO.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-20, 19:12
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

What part of maryland are you in? I live in maryland. and how old are you? im 17. i have the feeling your 12 though and you cruise around on your bicycle......
 #7 
Old 2002-06-20, 19:30
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

Ricco,

quote:
Originally posted by Ricco:
excuse my horrible grammer punctuation and spelling


Have you considered summer school? I will solve at least two of your problems.

Nox
 #8 
Old 2002-06-21, 11:39
Ricco Ricco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

I live in Prince Georges county on the DC Maryland border. No I am not twelve years old Im fourteen. Yes the dooms day mafia does sound like a death cult but I must be honest we do have a part that is a little scary this sect is called the rocket society the rocket society is a part of DDM but the members are different and RS dates back to 1997 and has more members. I only use bad grammer, spelling, and punctuation when I type on message boards. DDM is however not a group without a purpose our purpose is to help each other out and love our fellow man while beating him down with bamboo sticks Oh yeah and to be feared by all ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. This is a horrible first imprestion but who cares.
 #9 
Old 2002-06-21, 11:40
Ricco Ricco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

oh yeah I spell my name Ricco just to be weird.Not because I cant spell.
 #10 
Old 2002-06-21, 16:33
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

i live in prince georges county, but ur a whacko so im keeping my distance...
 #11 
Old 2002-06-23, 09:27
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

Rocket Society? are you sure your a gang, and not in some science club? where you build rockets all day and blast them off?

I mean give it a tough name like the Hell's Satans Mafia, or somthing, because Rocket Society reminds me of a science club or something
 #12 
Old 2002-06-23, 12:21
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

doomsday is one word
 #13 
Old 2002-06-23, 13:07
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Recruiting for the Dooms Day Mafia

Who want's to bet that there's like only 3 members in his gang. Including himself. He's 14, the leader, and the other two are like 12.

quote:
oh yeah I spell my name Ricco just to be weird.Not because I cant spell.


heheheheheheheheheheh
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics