About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-19, 17:37
Sy Sy is offline
Regular
 
Default Things Not To Say To A Cop

1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
(OK in Texas)


2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.


3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?


4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me.
Good job!


5. Are You Andy or Barney?


6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer!!

7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?


8. I pay your salary!


9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!


10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.


11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.


12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been
drinking?"

You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
 #2 
Old 2002-08-19, 18:08
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things Not To Say To A Cop

Sometimes the best thing to do is not to even talk at all, cause you get screwed for ecerything you say if they feel like messing around with you.

But becarefull not to be in Bob and his borther Mark way, they dont like when you run away.{youll get it if ya watched, Infernal Chases 3}
 #3 
Old 2002-08-19, 18:43
F.B.I. Agent F.B.I. Agent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things Not To Say To A Cop

quote:
Originally posted by Mack:
Sometimes the best thing to do is not to even talk at all, cause you get screwed for ecerything you say if they feel like messing around with you.

But becarefull not to be in Bob and his borther Mark way, they dont like when you run away.{youll get it if ya watched, Infernal Chases 3}




Mack just stop typing, your embarrassing yourself with every keystroke.

What happened? Did you drop out of special ed? (ofcourse I know you did, so don't reply)


[This message has been edited by F.B.I. Agent (edited 08-19-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-08-19, 19:18
Sy Sy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things Not To Say To A Cop

Its ment to be a joke mack!!
 #5 
Old 2002-08-19, 19:23
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things Not To Say To A Cop

I know FBI is a joke .

Its funny this guy really has no life, now that hes lost the war in all forms on his topic, he comes in here and tries to piss me off, get a life.

Thx for telling, but I didnt say it was a joke or not, I just added what I know is true. Not every joke gets another joke as reply, some may find does jokes funny others want to add something to it cause its a topic that touches them. And other reply for fun.

The second joke was really funny thought, when FBI replied. Reminds of his whole topic about blacks.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-19, 19:32
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things Not To Say To A Cop

Oh BTW dont talk about embarrassement, I know you want to put your heavy weight of shame on someone else because of your stupid replies.

Dude seriously, you crack me up, but I cant show my feeling on the internet, just get a life, and try not to win a war you have already lost.

Man I wish I could show my feelings, shut the fuck up your so dumb kid, go ahead ad more stupid replies and make me laugh.

Trust me everybody sees how pityfull you are, no matter what you try to bring up on me proves nothing cause of your stupid replies and useles talk, and so it may continue, your a pityfull fuck.

Desperate children on the net.

Oh you tried to bring up what? my typing? my english? Is that all you can find, thats not good enough . Just look at your topic about black and youll start cryng again in the corner of your room while your only friend the computer watches you and doesnt give a fuck.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-20, 15:37
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things Not To Say To A Cop

# Whatever. Do i smell Pork Rinds ?

Peace Renegade,
 #8 
Old 2002-08-20, 22:16
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things Not To Say To A Cop

Ummmmmmmmmmm Bacon.......... Those are some nice jokes and fbi respect the peeps with more posts than you!JP


CTR
 #9 
Old 2002-08-21, 15:14
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Things Not To Say To A Cop

"I smell bacon, I smell pork, run little piggy I got a FORK!"
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics