About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-30, 23:31
naptowndave naptowndave is offline
Regular
 
Default Who would you assassinate and why...

I mean really...there has to be someone in the world you really would have liked to snuff out if you had that chance and if u could get away with it. Who would you pick off? Im sure most people would say Osama bin Laden....
but personally, i will take out Bill Gates. Im sure Macintosh would pay me and Id even go down in history as the guy who shot the richest man in the world, assuming I would get caught after killing him, obviously.
but if not Gates then I would liked to have killed the little prick down the street from me.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-01, 01:21
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I am curious...What has Bill Gates done to you personally that makes him the number one person you want to kill (even above the "sweetheart" down the street from you)? I would really be surprized if Mr. Bill Gates even knows you exist. I'm almost 100% certain that he (Bill) is unaware of my existance and I cannot even think of one thing ol' Bill has done to me. Please help me out on this.

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-10-01, 02:33
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

Nox is right. You are wrong.

Bill may be a monopolistic asshole, but he doesn't deserve to die.


Personally, I would go after Robert Mugabe. This asshole is the president(prime minister?) or Zimbabwe.

He's kicking all the white farmers off their land and giving to blacks only.

Never mind that most of the blacks taking possession have *no* farming experience and that Zimbabwe is already have food shortages.

I wouldn't even give that piece of shit the courtesy of a gun. I would tie his ass to the back of a zebra and let him loose for a drag.


Who's Your Daddy?


[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 10-01-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-01, 02:48
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

This is more of a Bad Idea type of thing. Good question, just the wrong place, so it's going there.

I agree with the other 2, Gates is one of the most charitable people around. He runs a business, the point of a business is to make money, he does that very well.

I'd have to say, assasinate the people who decide that Old Navy and Gap have good commercials that should be shown every 4 minutes throughout the day.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-01, 14:25
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
I'd have to say, assasinate the people who decide that Old Navy and Gap have good commercials that should be shown every 4 minutes throughout the day.


Or find the person who made it so that the commercial for that piece of crap Bowflex machine runs damn near back to back.

As for Billy G., if I walked out my front door and found him on the porch, writhing in flames, I wouldn't bother to take the time to piss on him. Anybody that wants to shoot him has an OK from me.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-01, 14:51
johnny doe johnny doe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I'd assasinate Matthew Hale, then SaturnX and Spirit of '22
 #7 
Old 2002-10-01, 18:28
horns_of_baphomet horns_of_baphomet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

My mum for making me clean my room
 #8 
Old 2002-10-01, 19:46
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

There are therapists that cane help you with that... :)
 #9 
Old 2002-10-02, 04:42
KamikazePimp KamikazePimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I despise the oil industry. If Rockerfeller were alive today, it would be him. But looks like Dubya is the greedy dickhole of the century who deserves a couple rounds through his skull! Someone needs to snuff him before he becomes the death of us all. I firmly believe he is Mabus, the AntiChrist that Nostradamus portended.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-02, 07:24
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
Gates is one of the most charitable people around.



I'm sure the fact that all that money is tax deductable doesn't hurt any either.

quote:
Originally posted by KamikazePimp:
I firmly believe he is Mabus, the AntiChrist that Nostradamus portended.


Nostradamus prophecies were so vague, they could be atributed to hundreds of things that happened after them. A prophecy that can only be interpreted after the event happens is no prophecy. I could spout off a thousand vague prophecies right now and not have to answer to them till' something that corresponds with them happens. I'm pretty sure i could manage an impressive accuracy rating as well.

 #11 
Old 2002-10-02, 12:14
horns_of_baphomet horns_of_baphomet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by johnny doe:
I'd assasinate Matthew Hale, then SaturnX and Spirit of '22


yeah spirit of '22 is an ignorant cunt. My thread about satanism in the MGCBTSOOYG section started of pleasent but his ignorance has stopped that. He should die by having each limb taken off one by one by the teeth of his dad, starting with his little winky, heh heh
 #12 
Old 2002-10-02, 14:10
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I dont think i have it in me to assinate someone. I just at the moment dont hate anyone enough to bring death onto them.

Peace Renegade,
 #13 
Old 2002-10-02, 19:43
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

If I even got close enough to that Yassir Arafat motherfucker I promised I'd either kill him or die trying.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-02, 20:46
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?:
Personally, I would go after Robert Mugabe. This asshole is the president(prime minister?) or Zimbabwe.[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 10-01-2002).]



Don't be rascist to niggers.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-02, 20:51
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I'd kill the Jewish superiors that encourage suicide bombings and then clamp down on Palestinian land and move in troops to slaughter innocent kids because they had weapons (rocks and pebbles).

Also Bill Gates is no saint boys and girls. He started this monopoly where most people have no choice but to buy his software(dont gimme that 'they can get linux' bullshit). And becasue of this monopoly most software is designed to work hand in hand with windows! Lemme ask you a question, do you really think Bill is motivated to work to make his software better? He has no competition except mac which is nearly laughable. When your computer freezes, just remember that it probably will never be fixed.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-02, 21:37
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
Also Bill Gates is no saint boys and girls.


Totally true. My point was: Does this (what you stated) merit the death penalty?

Nox
 #17 
Old 2002-10-02, 23:19
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

Bill Gates is a business man. Getting onto him would be like getting pissed at Chevy because they make it hard to put Mustang parts on a Camaro. He's in it to make money and has no incentive to take it easy on the competition. Sure he's probably done some crooked shit to get to where he is, but it's nothing compared to the other big companies and politicians.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-03, 01:13
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

6C:
I would never be rascist to niggers.

The MIlitant Palestinian are wastes of skin. They very rarely attack the Isreali Military. They only go after civilians. Cowardly bunch of shits.

I'm a computer consultant. I can tell you that the quality of MS products(while not perfect) greatly improved during 2000. The new .NET platform is a great product. There is already a free server for .NET. And a *free* editor from Microsoft for doing ASP.NET.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-03, 01:31
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

In his defense GUI's have a tendency to be a bit unstable. As for the assasination, I'd have to say Bush and a few rich locals. While I don't care enough to pull the trigger myself, I hope he get's shot for the crap he's pulling in Iraq. In my town there has been a scholarship fund that will pay your way through college if you have gone to school in my town from third grade till you finish highschool. It was put in place by some rich fuck that made millions off the logging industry. He died a couple years ago and left his entire fortune to this scholarship fund. He gave his nephew the job of managing money and everything was locked in. This little redneck hired a lawyer to look for a loophole. Sure enough he found one. He was throughing his weight around for awhile and got the superintendent fired. The little fucker pulled the sholarship today. I'm not sure why I care since I'm not eligable anyway but it still pisses me off.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-03, 02:14
Zheka Zheka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

Mrs. Clinton

she promotes Globalist, feminist, liberal trash.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-03, 03:12
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
I dont think i have it in me to assinate someone. I just at the moment dont hate anyone enough to bring death onto them.

Peace Renegade,



Assassinations are not about hate specifically. They are about politics and desperation. Additionally, it's only an "Assassination" if the target is a key political, religious, or military figure. Anything else is just a Murder or a Hit.

All that aside...

I would never kill a person I hated...I'd rather leave them alive to suffer longer. Not saying I'd want to allow them to continue on in their normal life, just that I wouldn't want to allow them to die and end the suffering they deserve. You'd be surprised how much pain the human body can be put through without dying.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-03, 04:05
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I would kill man who came up the idea that playing the same crappy song on the radio over and over again till it sounds good. Any one know what I am talking about?

People who use such brainwashing techniques should be shot.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-03, 04:16
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
Totally true. My point was: Does this (what you stated) merit the death penalty?

Nox



Yeah I guess not.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-03, 04:17
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?:
6C:
I would never be rascist to niggers.

I'm a computer consultant. I can tell you that the quality of MS products(while not perfect) greatly improved during 2000. The new .NET platform is a great product. There is already a free server for .NET. And a *free* editor from Microsoft for doing ASP.NET.



That first thing I said was a joke. I dont think that the average person uses anything more advanced than the current edition of windows and its slew of software.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-03, 08:28
veryfirstreptile veryfirstreptile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

There's a guy in Cleveland named Ted Phillips I'd like to reach room temperature for no reason if he'll just stay out of my dreams. no, wait... there's a girl in okc that makes bill gates look like a martha steward look a like.... stop the wet daddies. hang up and post this shit
 #26 
Old 2002-10-03, 10:18
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

In the words of the godfather "This is buisness not personal"
 #27 
Old 2002-10-03, 11:22
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
I'd kill the Jewish superiors that encourage suicide bombings and then clamp down on Palestinian land and move in troops to slaughter innocent kids because they had weapons (rocks and pebbles).

Also Bill Gates is no saint boys and girls. He started this monopoly where most people have no choice but to buy his software(dont gimme that 'they can get linux' bullshit). And becasue of this monopoly most software is designed to work hand in hand with windows! Lemme ask you a question, do you really think Bill is motivated to work to make his software better? He has no competition except mac which is nearly laughable. When your computer freezes, just remember that it probably will never be fixed.



how's about this:

A) you don't actually NEED a computer. you can just live with primitive tech, and still have a good, productive life.
B)just live with it, and know that it's not so bad. at least we aren't over run by 16 different companies and 2 different versions of their OS's each... choice can suck, you know.
also, Microsoft does make some of the best computer software around. also, their computer game pads are second to none. Only thrustmaster can come close to MS's joysticks.

at any rate, I probably wouldn't bother with bill gates. they'd just find someone to replace him.

If I wanted to kill someone (that deserves it), it would be anyone of those popstars. they fuckin annoy me.
 #28 
Old 2002-10-03, 15:02
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

The upside about popstars is their shelf life as a hot selling items does not last very long.

Not as long compared to led zepplin or other groups.
 #29 
Old 2002-10-03, 16:26
Killercl0wn Killercl0wn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I'd assassinate God himself for creating human's, because we are the all singing all dancing crap of the earth, the biggest virus to ever grace this planet, and we have no right to be as we are, nothing more than a bunch of hounds who have grown into something "better" - in fact, the animals behave better. As for this shit people say about humans all getting along, why the fuck should we? We are just a species, do you see a pigeon sharing it's food with a bluetit? hell no... they fight for territory and food, black vs white vs chinese ... all this is just the same, animals fighting.. survival of the fittest. And thats how it will remain.
 #30 
Old 2002-10-20, 12:20
Ronger Ronger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

Who would i assassinate??I cant mention thier names, as it would be a give away as to who i am, if anyone knew them.They make my life hell. They are older than me, some are harder,and i want to kill them. I am currently trying to pluck up the courage to make a poison and do the bastards myself, but im not a killer. Anyone know any hitmen??
 #31 
Old 2002-10-20, 16:22
Regular
 
Rhode Island
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I'd assassinate God himself for creating human's, because we are the all singing all dancing crap of the earth, the biggest virus to ever grace this planet, and we have no right to be as we are, nothing more than a bunch of hounds who have grown into something "better" - in fact, the animals behave better.

If you beileve that so strongly, why don`t you just kill yourself?
 #32 
Old 2002-10-21, 21:05
Ghost*Pumpkin*88 Ghost*Pumpkin*88 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

martha stewert because she is the devil and she is rich for stealing other people's ideas (much like some of the people here on totse, only they arent rich)
 #33 
Old 2002-10-21, 22:36
Nohman Nohman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

A lot of people. A lot of reasons.
 #34 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:23
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

The only reason MS is one of the best operating systems is becouse there isnt much to choose from

I would personaly like several people to trip onto a bullet but I dont feel like killing anyone myself untill the government gets totally fucked and there is no more police
 #35 
Old 2002-10-23, 03:15
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?:
Nox is right. You are wrong.

Bill may be a monopolistic asshole, but he doesn't deserve to die.


Personally, I would go after Robert Mugabe. This asshole is the president(prime minister?) or Zimbabwe.

He's kicking all the white farmers off their land and giving to blacks only.

Never mind that most of the blacks taking possession have *no* farming experience and that Zimbabwe is already have food shortages.

I wouldn't even give that piece of shit the courtesy of a gun. I would tie his ass to the back of a zebra and let him loose for a drag.


Who's Your Daddy?


[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 10-01-2002).]



funny, i thought the whites did many things like that in america before the 1960's. i agree, its not fair, but they're just a black country commiting civil rights violations on whites, in a white christian world.
 #36 
Old 2002-10-23, 03:17
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Magneto:
I'm sure the fact that all that money is tax deductable doesn't hurt any either.



better to charities than to the good old US government
 #37 
Old 2002-10-23, 03:24
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by Killercl0wn:
I'd assassinate God himself for creating human's, because we are the all singing all dancing crap of the earth, the biggest virus to ever grace this planet, and we have no right to be as we are, nothing more than a bunch of hounds who have grown into something "better" - in fact, the animals behave better. As for this shit people say about humans all getting along, why the fuck should we? We are just a species, do you see a pigeon sharing it's food with a bluetit? hell no... they fight for territory and food, black vs white vs chinese ... all this is just the same, animals fighting.. survival of the fittest. And thats how it will remain.


stop watching fight club and the matrix
 #38 
Old 2002-10-23, 04:30
Lord_Mixtur Lord_Mixtur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

Who I would give the gift of death to, would be a fellow classmate, for starting a rumor that will not shut up. I will even be nice enough to let you in on the weapon of choice: An SAR-21, with a Walther P99 as a side-arm. Nice and painless. Quick without flinching. Not a thought in my brain. Just like on TV.
*snaps back into reality*
Ahhh, dreams suck...

But I'm a nice guy, and wouldn't do such a thing.

Preps (popular folk) suck!
 #39 
Old 2002-10-23, 19:34
braindead braindead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

hey jonny doe dipshit, you couldnt get within a mile of Matt Hale without someone sniffin you out, you jew peice of shit.
 #40 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:55
lifezucks lifezucks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

Well i think id assassinate you because you care about who we want to kill, You like caos, don't get me wrong i do to but you would like to see burning children ....never mind i'm not supposed to drink the fucking bong water.
-Kick ass everyone

[This message has been edited by lifezucks (edited 10-27-2002).]

[This message has been edited by lifezucks (edited 10-27-2002).]
 #41 
Old 2002-10-27, 04:52
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I'd assassinate Ghandi. Those skinny guys fight til their burger...
 #42 
Old 2002-10-27, 11:16
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by YouAreNotYourKhakis:
I'd assassinate Ghandi. Those skinny guys fight til their burger...


Mahatma? The one that was assassinated January 30,1948. You're a tad late. However, the pun (and I assume it is) is noted.

Nox
 #43 
Old 2002-10-27, 12:35
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

he has a grandson carrying on his teachings I know because when I went to anger management we went to one of his speaches

I want him to die too
 #44 
Old 2002-10-27, 19:14
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by Killercl0wn:
I'd assassinate God himself for creating human's, because we are the all singing all dancing crap of the earth, the biggest virus to ever grace this planet, and we have no right to be as we are, nothing more than a bunch of hounds who have grown into something "better" - in fact, the animals behave better. As for this shit people say about humans all getting along, why the fuck should we? We are just a species, do you see a pigeon sharing it's food with a bluetit? hell no... they fight for territory and food, black vs white vs chinese ... all this is just the same, animals fighting.. survival of the fittest. And thats how it will remain.

You didnt really think you would get away w/o anyone comenting on this would you?

You are a socail misfit that doesnt belong here anyway, kill yourself help the restof us.

CTR
 #45 
Old 2002-10-27, 22:18
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

i cant think of to many people..noone truly deserves to die. im sure you'll disagree with that. id say hussien though, hes t0o much of a threat..but then after you kill him or if you killed bin laden..there will only be another like them to replace them. just a big cycle..pointless. but seriously my old friends dad i would love to put a bullet threw his damn head, hes such a bastard and deserves to die.
 #46 
Old 2002-10-28, 14:18
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
Mahatma? The one that was assassinated January 30,1948. You're a tad late. However, the pun (and I assume it is) is noted.

Nox



lmao. Sorry, I'm here in my school library layghing like crazy, because I didn't notice that pun. This would of course assume that he was alive, but come on.. this post ain't exactly logical. people saying they would assassinate God? It's not exactly like you can...

Actually, what I said is a quote from Fight Club. I thought it came in well.

Who would I really assassinate? Long list, but probably whoever was preventing me from reaching my ultimate goal, and at the same time someone I didn't hate so much that I didn't want to torture them. Makes sense...

[This message has been edited by YouAreNotYourKhakis (edited 10-28-2002).]
 #47 
Old 2002-11-01, 01:52
lamar lamar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

My first thought was saturn x, but no! That shit stain has to live inside that head of his for the rest of his life and thats punishment enough.
 #48 
Old 2002-11-01, 05:20
sexual assault sexual assault is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I would assassinate Mr. Bill Gates.

I believe that he is the antichrist.
 #49 
Old 2002-11-01, 12:24
ANTI ANTI is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...


President George W. Bush. Because he has no idea what he's doing, well actually he does, but the average american doesn't, and he is going to cause a world war like we have never seen before, lots of people will die, and the earth will be almost completely destroyed. He is holding back information (or gave the order to) about the recent discovery of an alien life form that is much more developed then we are. The US made this discovery with a few other countries, but basically he said that when those countries bring it out in the open, those countries will be attacked. One reason for this is the general chaos these facts will create, another is that we don't stand a chance if the aliens decide to attack us. Right now, there is primitive interaction between a selection of those countries (including the us) and the aliens. But president Bush will totally FUCK UP in this situation, causing a world war. With the emphasis on world.
 #50 
Old 2002-11-01, 13:06
stokesy stokesy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who would you assassinate and why...

I'd assasinate whoever thought traffic wardens were a good idea
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics