About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:37
Regular
 
Default Sheet music

I am having trouble finding sheet music for star wars and the funeral march.


I looked on google and its driving me nuts.

May I have some help here?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-31, 03:57
Regular
 
one of my many alter-egos
Default Re: Sheet music

download anvil studio and then find the MIDI version of what you want translated into sheet music. it translates notes into sheet music.

--- ---
 #3 
Old 2003-01-31, 23:26
Regular
 
Default Re: Sheet music

quote:
Originally posted by King_Midas:
download anvil studio and then find the MIDI version of what you want translated into sheet music. it translates notes into sheet music.

--- ---



Anvil studio? do you have a link? I dont want to run a search and find a bunch of pages dedicated to swords, muds and quilting classes.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-31, 23:33
Sagewisher3 Sagewisher3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sheet music

try Midinotate
 #5 
Old 2003-01-31, 23:46
nothingSafe nothingSafe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sheet music

I dont think this is worthy of another thread, so here goes:

Does anyone know where i can get a guitar tab for the zelda theme? I dont remember what it's called, but when i search, all i get is obscure tab from Ocarina of Time or Majora's Masks.
 #6 
Old 2003-02-02, 05:24
Green_Giant Green_Giant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sheet music

Here are bass tabs I found. You should be able to work with these.
Two cats, one stone.
quote:

star wars
g-----------------------------------
d-------------------5-5-5-6---------
a-3-3-3---6-3---6-3---------6-----6-3
e-------4-----4---------------7-4---


and the correct way of playing star wars theme song is

g-----0-------5-0--------5-0-------
d-------3-2-0------3-2-0----3-2-3-0
a-3-3------------------------------
e----------------------------------

This Star wars songs are 99% correct and were written by Lucas1

Hope it helps a lot of ya guys out there

Song: Zelda Theme Song
Tabber: Mrboom
This is a song that i was just messing around with and if anyone wants to know the zelda
theme song from the games then here it is. Its the song from the evil areas.
Please rate this so i know its the right. Thanks.
Key: P= Pull off
/= Slide all the way up
~= Hold note
H= Hammer on

E:---------------------------------------------------------------------------1-3/-
A:-------0-4-3------------------3-2--------------0-4-3---------3-2-------0-3------
D:2~~~~~~------1~~~~~-0~~~~~~-4------------------------------4---------2----------
G:----------------------------------4~~~~~-3P2H3-------2P1H2-------1-4------------

Hope it helps.


Using a horn ,gombowl?


Ho Ho Ho!

I forget to give props. -^

[This message has been edited by Green_Giant (edited 02-02-2003).]
 #7 
Old 2003-02-02, 05:30
Regular
 
Default Re: Sheet music

No horn. I am using my gutiar. Ever heard taps on the acoustic along with a harmonica?

Quite nice.

Plus I wish I did not sell my n64. I was getting good figuring out songs on that zelda game.


[This message has been edited by gombowlzombie (edited 02-02-2003).]
 #8 
Old 2003-02-02, 05:52
Green_Giant Green_Giant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sheet music

Taps ,twenty-four notes, right?
If you have a tab or link, please post.


Ho Ho Ho!
 #9 
Old 2003-02-02, 17:49
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sheet music

AAAAH I just recorded the worst piece of bullshit ever.

Its the Zelda theme, on guitar, with mad shredding over it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics