About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-30, 04:16
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default I figured you guys would know (record)

Ok, so I was at the thrift shop, poring through the records, when one caught my eye. It goes at 78 rpm, and for the most part it's normal, I guess (it's solo singing). but on the 2nd side there's like a 20 second could be duet, and the nwhat sounds like a kid saying 'cut, please!'. then teh whole rest of the record is blank. Weird. also it has 4 holes in it, which is what caught my eye.

what could this be?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-31, 08:32
bribble13 bribble13 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I figured you guys would know (record)

interesting.

(also bringing it back to top cause i would like to know also)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics