This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2003-01-30, 21:43
|
Township Rebellion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Favorite koRn song?
quote: Originally posted by Apocalyptic Ruin: I'm personally not that much of a Korn fan, but I still like them (To an extent...) Their best song is definintly 'Shoots and Latters' from their self titled cd, Korn.
same here
|
|
#2
 2003-01-31, 01:57
|
grungymagician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Favorite koRn song?
Congrats on your 1000th post TR
|
|
#3
 2003-01-31, 17:35
|
Dr.Murdok 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Favorite koRn song?
korn-besides is the only album i don't have it should have the song revival it also has the song kick the pa i want i got korn-korn korn- life is peachy korn- follow the leader korn- issues korn- untouchebles but also try adema their better than korn i got their cd and i must say their better than any of the korn's
|
|
#4
 2003-02-11, 10:54
|
gophermaster 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Favorite koRn song?
Freak On A Leash, it goes hard.
|
|
#5
 2003-02-11, 22:04
|
Kirkis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Favorite koRn song?
KoRn Owns, Nu Metals Is awesome. Favorite KoRn song would have to be I'm Hiding or Thoughtless, both off of Untochables. Does anyone else agree Untouchables is their best album? Their first album always is condisered their best, but i think Untouchables is better.
|
|
#6
 2003-02-12, 01:00
|
doubleD645 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Favorite koRn song?
I don't know about untouchables being their best album, but it was ok at best. I'd say Follow the Leader is their best album. As for my fav. Korn song, I'd say It's On, or Shoots and Ladders.
|
|
#7
 2003-02-12, 04:22
|
|
Regular
|
|
Mission Viejo CA USA
|
|
Re: Favorite koRn song?
none of them
SJ
|