About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-10, 18:27
tomorowyourdead tomorowyourdead is offline
Regular
 
Default Marilyn Manoson

I had to read a biography for english so i picked the Loong Hard Road Out of Hell about Marilyn Manson. The project I have to do is to maek a cd with songs that kind of raelte to his life. I'm having a lot of trouble with this so any suggestions will be helpful. I plan on so far using lunch box and wormboy.

They dont have to be Mairlyn Manson Songs
 #2 
Old 2003-01-10, 20:13
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Marilyn Manoson

Probably ought to have a NIN song (maybe two !)
 #3 
Old 2003-01-10, 22:09
doubleD645 doubleD645 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Marilyn Manoson

Again, some NIN and you of course need some Alice Cooper. He is obviously one of Manson's biggest influences so I think it would be very fitting...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics