About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-31, 20:39
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Fender HM Strats

Now, I like Fender well enough, I even own an old '54 Strat, but I've never really played any Fenders much.

Today, the high E string on my Ibanez broke during my lesson, so I played my instructors HM Strat...totally blew me away. I was playing faster, with better tone than I ever had with my Ibanez (which I thought was a pretty badass guitar..not anymore though). Anyone ever played one of these things? Its a shame fender doesn't make them anymore, it was so awesome. They may look like something out of a Def Lepard video, but looks can be deceiving.
http://www.42nd.net/strat/pics/strats/japanese/japhm1.jpg

^Thats one right now.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics