|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| ... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-27, 09:01
|
D.N.S 
Regular
|
|
|
|
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN
goddamn this guy is fucking good anyone else like him?
|
|
#2
 2002-10-27, 14:38
|
Doug-44 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN
he is really good at shredding, though i really dont listen to his music much.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-27, 15:55
|
Diseased Camel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN
quote: Originally posted by D.N.S: goddamn this guy is fucking good anyone else like him?
he's awesome! download a video of his called "Arpeggios From Hell". its fucking awesome. --Camel
|
|
#4
 2002-10-27, 16:34
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN
Ah, finally, a good thread  And yes, I love Yngwie. He's so fucking awesome, his ego is a little bigger than I'd like, but that comes with a lot of shredders. I'd have to say the best thing about Yngwie is being able to play his songs, as far as how fun songs are to play, his have got to be the most fun. I'm at my happiest when I'm playing lead on Far Beyond the Sun, when the rhythm guitar and bass part changes to a major chord (right after the keyboard solo). Fucking amazing.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|