About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-26, 00:58
Gnool Gnool is offline
Regular
 
Default Impaled Northern Moon Forest

I'm looking for a place where I can get a bunch of Impaled Northern Moon Forest mp3s, does anyone know where I can get some?

Incase you're wondering, Impaled Northern Moon Forest is a joke black metal band that was started by Anal Cunt vocalist Seth Putnam. The song titles and the songs themselves are hilarious, and I'd like to get some (or all ) of their songs.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics