|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| ... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-19, 16:45
|
BaalBigor 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Blind Guardian
I've seen that lot of people here think that they are a great band so I opened this topic to see who are those people  What's your favorite album,song,band member?
|
|
#2
 2002-10-20, 01:45
|
LordJugz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blind Guardian
Night fall in middle earth, um, i'd have to say either Imaginatiosn from the other side, lost in the twilight hall, harvest of sorrow, or born in a mourning hall, mmm fav banb member? Hansi!!!! And they kick ass in Concert, saw them in Wacken.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-20, 10:58
|
BaalBigor 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blind Guardian
Favorite band member would be Thomen he's an amazing drummer and one of the best by my account and all of their albums are great and the bards song live is one of the best live recordings I've ever heard.Can't wait for their project with Iced Earth
|
|
#4
 2002-10-20, 19:32
|
LordJugz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blind Guardian
They already did one with iced earth didnt they? Demons and Wizards album, its amazing. Thomens a nicotene junky lol. He played drums for 10 min and then passed out cause he was in such bad shape. But yes, he is pretty good.
|
|
#5
 2002-10-20, 21:05
|
BaalBigor 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blind Guardian
Yeah I know of demons & wizards but I heard something will be released but I guess it's just a rumor without any real background  and btw THOMEN RULZ
|
|
#6
 2002-10-21, 15:38
|
LordJugz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blind Guardian
You are aware that they are going on a tour right? I saw them this summer in Germany, and I'll see them again if they come here, but i bet they wont. go to www.blind-guardian.com and check towards the bottom on the tours list.
|
|
#7
 2002-10-21, 18:04
|
svc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blind Guardian
i actually remember the first time i heard blind guardian.. i just saw the name on a random search on audio galaxy back in the day.. downloaded, and whamo.. i'm going with drummer being favorite.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-23, 04:22
|
LordShadowcaster 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blind Guardian
Ah... Blind Guardian... the glory of my early youth  My first concert was Blind Guardian in Hamburg on the 8th of May 1998 and oh my fuckin' god. They started out with 'Into the war' which just kicks ass a starter and me and my compadre were even mentioned in a national magazine (Rockhard) for our blatant yelling of 'Majesty!' cause we wanted to hear that track (to our disappointment they didn't play it). Enough with the anecdotes. Hansi is a totally sympathetic person and his voice is just totally interesting. Thomen is a nicely twisted perfectionist and Magnus and Andre just totally boil your blood with their killerplay. But actually I couldn't name a favourite member. Favourite song... there are so many... Noldor, When Sorrow Sang, Majesty, etc. Basically I love all their albums cept for the Battalions and Follow The Blind which aren't that awesome IMHO. But anywayz. Just keep your head up and your mind open. Peace out, Lord Shadowcaster
|
|
#9
 2002-10-23, 19:05
|
BaalBigor 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blind Guardian
I wanted to go to Budapest to their concert but I couldn' cuz I still didn't get my fucking drivers licence,on the 26.10 they are in Moscow and then they are going to USA on a tour but I'm definetly going to Blind Guardian Fest in Germany on the 13. & 14. 06. 2003.,they've got some great guests like Grave Digger... 
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|