About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-18, 23:41
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Razed in Black

Anyone here like them? Probably my favorite group.

If you do like them, I suppose you're eagerly awaiting the new album.

www.razedinblack.net
 #2 
Old 2002-10-30, 13:46
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Razed in Black

I love Razed In Black!
hehe. I haven't listened to them in forever though... not since my *goth* days... lol.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics