About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-17, 00:03
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default soldiers of allah

go to mp3.com and download some of their stuff. its so fucking creative it hurts. this shit is good stuff. they are semi militant islamic rapcore artists who rap about muslim unity and teach islamic history through music. this is really incredible and could do wonders in the cities when it comes to preaching and islamic education.

even if your not a rap fan or you totally hate islam you should listen to this truely unique group. especially listen to 1942 for history and THEY CANT STOP ISLAM for unity.
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/42/soldiers_of_allah.html

 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 03:47
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

no one has checked this out? it really is worth a listen.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 05:21
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

Eh. I refuse to listen to anyting to do with rap. I dispise Cypress hill, Eminem, and all other white-rappers and the like.

Sorry syphon, hehe.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:24
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

i more or less agree but these guys being orthodox middle eastern muslims arent exactly white.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:30
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

Indeed. but I'll check them out ..only cause u posted about it and shit.

any others (besides the other ppl i like on totse from when i signed up and shit) i wouldnt bother... fut oh well
 #6 
Old 2002-10-22, 15:49
cosmophobia cosmophobia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

Reagardless its artistic merits, I have a problem with your recommendation, man. Just check out the name and title! How on Earth am I supposed to be attracted to such gross propaganda? Call me rascist, xenophobic, whatever! I categorically refuse to ever get my sensitive ears accross such sh!t!
 #7 
Old 2002-10-22, 16:18
Ignotum Per Igotius Ignotum Per Igotius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

um syntex cypress hill isnt white either
 #8 
Old 2002-10-23, 03:06
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

quote:
Originally posted by cosmophobia:
Reagardless its artistic merits, I have a problem with your recommendation, man. Just check out the name and title! How on Earth am I supposed to be attracted to such gross propaganda? Call me rascist, xenophobic, whatever! I categorically refuse to ever get my sensitive ears accross such sh!t!


almost every post you read on this site is propaganda for that persons cause so its your loss.

 #9 
Old 2002-10-23, 04:22
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: soldiers of allah

Whatever. Muslim extremism is the new punk!
http://www.unclebuzz.com/fifhdisco.html
 #10 
Old 2002-10-23, 21:13
Raf_the_Penguin Raf_the_Penguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

looked at it, sounds good, registration form?!?!? reg = bad n scary n stuff or something
 #11 
Old 2002-10-23, 22:01
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

Yeah... I dont give a shit on what race Cypriss Hill are. Point is I highly dislike the lower class music "rap" and all other negro made music.

And dont tell me they made "rock n roll" ...cause they didnt.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-23, 23:29
Ignotum Per Igotius Ignotum Per Igotius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

since when are jazz and first wave ska or reggae lower class music
 #13 
Old 2002-10-24, 00:46
GOD_Burnsout GOD_Burnsout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

Elvis stole a buncha black dude's songs
 #14 
Old 2002-10-25, 21:18
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

Fuck Muslims. I heard that crap I got off Kazaa. I don't see why the FBI doesn't pay them a little visit. Goddamn Jihadists.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:17
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

umm..the people in cypress hill are chiconos
 #16 
Old 2002-10-26, 05:56
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

Now, what in the hell is a chiconos?

..either way, I dont like negro music. It'sss very ignorant and stupid.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-26, 23:24
Ignotum Per Igotius Ignotum Per Igotius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: soldiers of allah

I checked it out and I must say they flow nice .
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics