About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-05, 01:47
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Clinic

I saw them on David Letterman the other night. May be it was that I was drunk and stoned out of my mind but they were fucking awesome! Has anyone ever heard of them before because I haven't. They came on with doctors masks over their faces and I don't even think they had a guitarist. It was mostly the keyboardist. (My eyes weren't focusing too well) It was incredibly kick ass.

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics