About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-04, 01:08
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default I can shred!! ...almost

http://djsam.phucknut.net/wheeloffortune.wma

Actually, its kinda frustrating me. Cause thats the only song I just can't quite get...well, actually, if you know the song, I'm waaaay off.

Anyways, what do yall think? Do I have a future in the music business?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-05, 15:43
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can shred!! ...almost

pretty good, how long have u been playing? did u make that up yourself? just keep practicing man
 #3 
Old 2002-10-05, 17:27
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I can shred!! ...almost

Well, I played classical when I was 5 (don't ask why i was so young). And, then I stopped, started again when I was 10. I'm 16 now, so, Ive played for 6 years. However, I've just started taking lessons a few months ago. Its surprising me how my skill has grown, I'm still not very good, but I've learned more in just a few months of lessons than I have in 5 years on my own.

And no, thats not my song. Thats the first track on Tony Macalpine's debut album Edge of Insanity. If you wanna check it out, the song is called "Wheel of Fortune".
 #4 
Old 2002-10-05, 18:04
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: I can shred!! ...almost

my mates band , metal militia has an amazing guitarist, his names gregor. last night's gig he played the solo from damage inc. crazy shit.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics