About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-01, 03:52
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default We Were Soldiers

Anyone else think that the song they play during the battle is fucking awsome? That really mellow one. Well i found out what its called.. and its in irish. SGT. MacKenzie by Joseph Kilna MacKenzie. Its really fuckin cool for any of you who havent heard it, download it. When they come I will stand my ground
Stand my ground I�ll not be afraid

Thoughts of home take away my fear
Sweat and blood hide my veil of tears

Once a year say a prayer for me
Close your eyes and remember me

Never more shall I see the sun
For I fell to a Germans gun

 #2 
Old 2002-10-02, 14:07
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: We Were Soldiers

I find the music from Jurassic Park always puts a great big beaming smile on my face.

It was composed by the almighty Jhon Williams - he has done E.T.,Indiana Jones,Close Encounters,Home Alone.

Peace Renegade,
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics