About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-06, 09:08
zorak zorak is offline
Regular
 
Default Favorite Line From a Song

"I love the crowd
I hate the crowd
I constantly constipate the crowd"
Take me to Broadway - Gonzales

or

"They're coming to take me away, ha ha
They're coming to take me away
hee hee haha haho
to the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away haha!"
"And when they find you they'll put you in the ASPCA you mangy mutt!"

They're Coming to take me Away - Napoleon XIV
 #2 
Old 2002-10-06, 15:43
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Line From a Song

Not a "favorite", but beloved just the same:

Whoa, are we moving too slow?
Have you seen us, Uncle Remus?
We look pretty sharp in these clothes,
unless we get sprayed with a hose.

It ain't bad in the day,
if they squirt it your way,
'cept in the wintah, when it's froze.
And it's hard if it hits, on your nose.

Just keep your nose to the grindstone they say.
Will that redeem us, Uncle Remus?
I can't wait til mah 'fro is full grown
I'll just through in my doo-rag at home.

I'll take a drive to Beverly Hills
just before dawn, and knock the little jockeys
off the rich people's lawn.
And before they get up, I'll be gone, I'll be gone
Before they get up,
I'll be knockin' the jockeys off the lawn.
Down in the dew.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-06, 23:36
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Line From a Song

"Mary And me Were both fucked by God"

Mindless self indulgence
 #4 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:40
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Line From a Song

"How would life be if the world smoked weed?
guarenteed there'd be peace not greed
'sick as hell of livin in a cell
legalize a plant only time will tell"
Kottonmouth Kings-Peace Not Greed

"emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds,have no fear of atomic energy..cause none of dem can stop de time, how long shall they kill our prophets while we stand aside and look, some say its just a part of it weve got to fullfill de book"
Bob Marley-Redemption Song

"I smoke two joints in time of peace and two in time of war, I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more"
Sublime-Smoke Two Joints

three favorite lines .. three favorite bands/singers
 #5 
Old 2002-10-09, 02:13
crack_terrorist77 crack_terrorist77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Favorite Line From a Song

"If I had shotgun, you know what I'd do? I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heaven on down for you." - Sublime

"Knock it back, have another one. Drinking and driving is so much fun." - The Business

"How long shall they kill our prophets while we stand aside and look?" - Bob Marley

"I made a choice deep inside "heroin or suicide?"" - Leftover Crack

"With the cobra we drank and the shit we were talkin', in the tenderloin gutter we were crack city rockin'" - Leftover Crack
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics