About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-18, 17:52
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default ANY one HERE A PRIMUS fan?

any one like primus, what do you think is there best song?, best cd? oh yeah the new korn song thoughtless kicks ass!
 #2 
Old 2002-07-19, 01:57
Sgt. Baker Sgt. Baker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANY one HERE A PRIMUS fan?

I like Primus, can you tell? Couldn't say my favorite song but I do really like Oysterhead, uh, and Tommy the Cat. They are all good. I can pretty much put in any of their CD's and just let it play.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-19, 03:06
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANY one HERE A PRIMUS fan?

This has been posted before, but...

PRIMUS SUCKS!
 #4 
Old 2002-07-19, 15:50
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANY one HERE A PRIMUS fan?

primus kicks ass
 #5 
Old 2002-07-19, 20:30
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANY one HERE A PRIMUS fan?

I loved the stuff they did with Buckethead
 #6 
Old 2002-07-27, 02:30
sedqon sedqon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANY one HERE A PRIMUS fan?

Yeah, i just saw les in concert with the frog brigade.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-29, 00:50
DMT DMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANY one HERE A PRIMUS fan?

I Love primus. I just got the brown album, and i love it. i also have Sailing the seas of cheese, pork soda, and Tales from the punchbowl. but my favorite primus song?
hmmmmmm....probably DMV. Primus sucks!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics