This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-07-15, 04:57
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Lead Guitar For Dummies! lol
Er... When I remember to go get my Bedford, I'll correct you or myself.
|
|
#2
 2002-07-17, 01:10
|
dr_psycadelia 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Lead Guitar For Dummies! lol
Hey thanx guys for all the help. And NO-THANX to all you fuckheads who bitched and all you who turned this post into a fight room. I have recently baught a stevie ray vaughn album and i am sounding out all the notes and learning some great style and lead. This has helped me to accomplish lead for a song i wrote. If you have anymore you have to say i will still be checking up on this account.
|