About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-19, 00:51
SerialX SerialX is offline
Regular
 
Default PRICES

I Need Someone To Tell Me Well Actually Be Like An Appraiser For Me. I Need To Know How Much Some Old Records I Have Come Across Are. There Are Many Some Are.....
-Waylon Jennings
-Best Of The Beatles
-Grateful Dead
-And The List Goes On....
 #2 
Old 2002-06-19, 03:11
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PRICES

I don't know much about record prices, but I do know that it matters what pressing it is. For instance, if those Beatles and Dead albums are first pressing, you've got shit thats worth a few thousand to someone.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-19, 03:17
d0m d0m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PRICES

i might give u some $ for any beatles, but not much
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics