About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-13, 11:05
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default You know I was thinking

I was thinking we should make a political band sorta like Rage against the machine or System of a down and call it B.O.T.S.E - Band of the screaming Electron..or B.O.T.T.O.T.S.E.- Band of the temple of the screaming electron...LoL! So anyone play bass and guitar, and possibly vocals?
 #2 
Old 2002-06-13, 19:10
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You know I was thinking

not a bad idea
i'd be bass,if i got lessons for once. lol...could be voals also..
 #3 
Old 2002-06-13, 22:58
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You know I was thinking

I'd be playing drumset, I've been playing for about 12 years now, now only if we knew each other in real life.
 #4 
Old 2002-06-14, 01:51
d0m d0m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You know I was thinking

if ur into hiphop, i could maybe drop some raps

also on the turntables as well
 #5 
Old 2002-06-14, 02:04
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You know I was thinking

That's ok, sorry I was thinking more rock, hey maybe you can add in like DJ Lethal.........ooooooooooooo?
 #6 
Old 2002-06-17, 03:21
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You know I was thinking

don't do it d0m! Dj lethal is a pussy!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics