|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| ... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music. |
|
#1
 2002-06-03, 12:11
|
teNsiOn heAd 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Hundred Reasons
Any of you got any idea what the text on the cover of the 'If I Could' single says? I know the bit in the top left corner are the lyrics to If I Could, but there's also more text in the bottom left and top right...
...any ideas?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|