About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-28, 12:38
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

It seems Europeans have picked up on the rap craze for a while. but has it died there yet. Why wont it die in America? I fucking hate rap. I wish another British Invasion would take place with American Teens. I wish these uneducated nig nogs would stop being so popular.

I dont have anything againts interracial mixing. I think its good for society to weed out the Supremist races and perhaps just have one big fucking mix race so people can focus on other shit. But i hate the Nigger culture. And it makes me sick to my stomach that Blonde American Women love to suck nigger cock. Im not talking about black guys but those fucking low life uneducated niggers with gold crown teeth (teef) that are getting ass only because its the Fad. I dont know about other states but in California its very common to see some fine ass tan blonde bombshell with the ugliest Ghetto nigger you can imagine. I mean i dont even think Black women would fuck these monkey bastards.

Anyways RAP and R&B should fucking die off like elvis. (No disrespect to the king)

I wanna see MTV play lots of cool british tunes like the 80s again

And finally my new town has VH1 Classics that my last town didnt provide. it plays lots of cool 80s shit that i could never find. I watch shit that hasnt been aired since the 80s and it brings back wonderful memories. then i turn on MTV and wanna puke. I admit i watch MTV for the kitty though.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-28, 14:11
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

If you heard the shit we listen to in Europe you wouldn't want to import it.

There's a reason that recently there was no British artist at any position in the American charts (first time for something like 40 years)
 #3 
Old 2002-05-28, 17:32
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there


long live German hip hop...

...it's not that rap has died here, it's just it isn't the commercialized show rap that you tend to drown in over there. Hip hop here and over there shouldn't be generalized under one name... it isn't right.

Though I don't believe Britain have any good artists in the field of hip hop, or ever have...

...but I wouldn't know, and I'd love to be proved wrong there.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-28, 21:18
yostyle yostyle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

I agree with Pr0g RAP SUX!!
I maen what kinda music is that anyways?
All they talk about is money, girls (bitches,whoes) and you find 12-14 years old white(not only black) kids listenning to that crap corrupting them and giving them a wrong view of life. I like all kinds of music from folklore(eastern europe and south america) to Metal passing by flamenco and classical music except US rap.French rap is a lot more decent it not as obscene as the US one.
In my opinion RAP should be BANNED!
Who are this rappers anyways?
They`re just criminals (most majority!)
So Would you let your 14 year old kid listen to this crap?
 #5 
Old 2002-05-29, 00:47
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

dude just becuase you dont like someone elses music it should not be banned, thats just fucking stupid, and gives an insight into ther person that thinks that way, i too like all kinds of music, rap included although i'm more prone twords hip and or hop, i agree that the pop rap is shit but some people think they like that crap, what i like is the rap with political meaning, or that tells a story...
 #6 
Old 2002-05-29, 22:13
xXFAKEGODXx xXFAKEGODXx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

quote:
Originally posted by segue:
...what i like is the rap with political meaning, or that tells a story...



there is no rap with political meaning or that tells a story....its all about "poppin' a cap in sum nigga's ass" and so on and so fourth.
 #7 
Old 2002-05-30, 00:31
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

Once again the word Nigger was associated with blacks only.

I think Eminem is a Nigger. but at the same time these Ghetto blacks with their "NIGGA" attitude are getting laid by the finest white women based on their Niggerness.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-30, 14:01
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

quote:
Originally posted by xXFAKEGODXx:

there is no rap with political meaning or that tells a story....its all about "poppin' a cap in sum nigga's ass" and so on and so fourth.



Not all of it. It's a pitty hip-hop became a hype. That kinda crap was introduced with the gangsta rap. Actuall all music sucks these days. Name ONE GOOD POPULAR (ON MTV) band that was put up afther 1995. Afther grunge died away into the underground, music got destroyed by money hungry buro's. All of that new shit sucks dick big time.
 #9 
Old 2002-05-31, 08:12
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

Rap didn't die in Europe, it just mutated into speed garage, drum n' bass and two step. If you hate rap you'll detest shit like So Solid Crew and the rest. Personally I never cared for rap.
 #10 
Old 2002-06-01, 01:36
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

i agree that french rap is better than US rap. i cant understand the lyrics of what i have heard but they ceratinly flow better and have superior beats
 #11 
Old 2002-06-01, 07:10
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

Rap in Germany is OK. I used to live there and go back every summer to visit family there.
 #12 
Old 2002-06-01, 07:50
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

it makes me wonder if fakegod has ever heard rap thats not on mtv.. .you should check it out, its not all what you say it is
 #13 
Old 2002-06-01, 13:03
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

I like Saul Williams, but he's more spoken word than rap, I suppose. I also like Method Man's voice, and one of the guys that was in Gravediggaz. I don't remember his name. I don't really like all their stuff, just individual songs.

I don't really agree with the interracial breeding, but that doesn't really belong here. I do agree that getting some because of a fad is the most ridiculous thing ever.
 #14 
Old 2002-06-02, 03:06
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats happening in Europe? is Rap dead there

quote:
there is no rap with political meaning or that tells a story....its all about "poppin' a cap in sum nigga's ass" and so on and so fourth.


Actually, rap started out as political back when it was Grandmaster Flash and stuff. In the late 80's it was still political with Public Enemy and such. There's political rap nowadays too, you just don't hear it on MTV.

http://64.78.45.52/index.htm

http://www.sonymusic.com/labels/loud/deadprez


Tr0g, you're full of shit. Why should you care if blonde women date black guys that you don't like? Are you being jealous and having some kind of warped sense that those are women that you are entitled to? I fail to see why you should care one bit.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics