About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-25, 13:46
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Coal Chamber

Coal Chamber! What do ya think of 'em? I think they're pretty good.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-25, 14:58
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Coal Chamber

The first album rocked, second sucked, thrid rocked.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-31, 05:04
HIV HIV is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coal Chamber

Same thoughts here, 1st and 3rd good, 2nd bad.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-31, 15:59
Rward46and2 Rward46and2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coal Chamber

I like Fiend but haven't heard anything else unfortunately
 #5 
Old 2002-05-31, 19:05
Regular
 
Default Re: Coal Chamber

I like all 3 albums.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-31, 19:21
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coal Chamber

there good,
i think the first album was to unorganised, the second too mellow, but the third one i like it very much
dez's vocals have to be one of the best in the industry.
 #7 
Old 2002-06-01, 13:12
draco666999 draco666999 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coal Chamber

they r amazing

i loved the first, the second album sucked balls compared to the first but it was still a good listen, and the third was fuckin good but not good enough from me to actually go out and buy, jus downloaded it
 #8 
Old 2002-06-02, 05:57
humanferret666 humanferret666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coal Chamber

yes, coal chamber is good, but if you want some even better music, invest in some mindless self indulgence
 #9 
Old 2002-06-04, 19:48
freon freon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Coal Chamber

I remember when the first album came out I loved it. The second one I didn't ever really get to know that well because I never bought it, but I did hear it a couple of times and thought it was OK. My sister bought the third one recently and it sounds like I'm going to hate it, but it might well grow on me if I listen to it a little more.

- Freon
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics