About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-22, 09:33
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Will the real slim shady please give up?

http://www.0-------------------------------------------------------------0.dk/eminem.s wf

HEhehehehehehe
 #2 
Old 2002-05-22, 16:18
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Will the real slim shady please give up?

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day...
 #3 
Old 2002-05-22, 16:38
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Will the real slim shady please give up?

hahaha, quality
 #4 
Old 2002-05-24, 00:17
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Will the real slim shady please give up?

a spot on classic
 #5 
Old 2002-05-24, 14:16
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Will the real slim shady please give up?

It doesn't work, though.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-24, 14:40
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Will the real slim shady please give up?

It works fine. Do you have the flash plugin?
 #7 
Old 2002-05-24, 19:07
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Will the real slim shady please give up?

He's making a movie now.

How I hate Hollywood. They'll do anything for a dollar. It's such crap. I can only imagine how bad this movie is going to suck and how much idiot people are going to spend on it.

I heard Marshall Mathers now has an action figure.

It's really pathetic.

Cheers,
Lost
 #8 
Old 2002-05-24, 19:19
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Will the real slim shady please give up?

What I find amusing is that he's constantley critisizeing pop (nsync, britney,...) but he's actually a popstar himself. He's a total screwup. I wonder what his problem is?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics