Older 80s genre
I went back to Best Buys to pick up MSN internet (The guy forgot to give me my free 6 months) i need it as an emergency dialup incase my dsl goes down..
Anyways the cashier told me I was to recieve a free 100 dollar gift certificate. Whats my point? I bought a 99 dollar set of Altec 3 way speakers for my computer and im listening to everything 80s. Its sweet. Almost as good as my home stereo system. Nice base... Im listening to talk talk and the fixx. What great memories. 80s music should be download. try these artist. I see a lot of kids into 70s rock and metal or R&B of today but have forgoten the genre of New Wave. Dont laugh , some of it was pretty damn good.
Talk Talk, The Fix, Romeo Void, Souxie and the Banshies, Smith/Morresey, Cure, The Cult, The Damn, Kinks (60-80s), The Motels, The Romantics, Duran Duran, The The, David Bowie, Sheila E, Echo and the Bunnymen, Escape Club, INXS, Gary Newman, Flock of Seagulls, Falco, Human League, Icicle Works, Men at Work, Genesis, Love and Rockets, Madness, The Knack, Joy Division, Missing Persons, Modern English, Naked Eyes, New Order, OMD, The Pimsouls, Power Station, Soft Cell, Spandau Ballet, Sugar Cubes, Blondie, Talking Heads, The Call, Cars, The Church, Squeeze, U2, Violent Femmes, UB40, Red Rockers.. theres a shitload more out there.
|