This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-05-21, 18:27
|
Ignotum Per Igotius 
Regular
|
|
|
|
alright! We don't need anymore music bashing (unless it's pop)
quote: Originally posted by Township Rebellion: Seriously, no more. If you don't like it, then shut up.
And don't start telling me "look who's talking", because I have my opinions, and I've stated them, and I've stopped caring. so shut up!
Ok then if you don't like pop you should shut your own pie hole .
|
|
#2
 2002-05-21, 19:03
|
Township Rebellion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: alright! We don't need anymore music bashing (unless it's pop)
quote: Originally posted by DMT: Don't Forget Kittie, they're 2/3 canuk now.
woah... cool. finally, a canadian metal band (that I know of).
|