About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-25, 23:57
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default white stripes

am i the only one who loves these guys?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-26, 02:10
Gezundheit Gezundheit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

Nope. I love them too.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-26, 03:49
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: white stripes

I love them, too!

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2002-03-26, 05:38
chase161 chase161 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes


Hunter of the shadows is RISING
Imortal
In madness you dwell
 #5 
Old 2002-03-26, 17:55
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

wow i thought nobody loved them everyone here seems to be into the whole nu-metal thing and it was really annoying me
 #6 
Old 2002-03-26, 20:15
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: white stripes

All you have to do is ask. I like they're sound because it's so reminicent of early early punk rock music, like The Kinks and The Troggs. I really dig that.

Sometimes, I get them confused with International Noise Conspiracy. But, I love them, too so it works out.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2002-03-27, 02:46
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

THey piss me off.I want to snipe the lead singer from a high rise building
 #8 
Old 2002-03-27, 18:30
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

superkiller, jumpstart that last braincell and buy a clue. I have yet to see a post from you that has impressed me. Unless it's a band like Nsuck or something everyone can agree to hate, give an explanation.

For the record I also dig the white stripes.

p.s. please don't kill me superkiller
 #9 
Old 2002-03-27, 22:53
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

r u gonna cry?
 #10 
Old 2002-03-28, 03:44
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: white stripes

You're an ass, killer. That's the only words I could think of to describe you. Because, you're not offending anyone you're just an embarrassment of the human species.

*whispers very loudly*

Your fly is open!

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2002-03-28, 05:13
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

Not really an ass,I just hate WHite stripes.Calm down nancy
 #12 
Old 2002-03-31, 09:04
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

I cry everytime I think about the time you wouldn't kiss me on our first date super killer.
 #13 
Old 2002-04-01, 00:37
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

Now we end the subject,right away.
 #14 
Old 2002-04-01, 18:11
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

"Oh no! He made a gay pass at me and I've run out of witty remarks."

Never fails to end a conversation then to make claims that make your sexuality ambigous at best.
 #15 
Old 2002-04-02, 22:19
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: white stripes

I just found out that there's only two members to the White Stripes: a drummer and a guitarist/singer. How cool is that?

Cheers,
Lost
 #16 
Old 2002-04-02, 22:21
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

yeah its a brother/sistor duo, but some people think they are actually husband and wife.

woo
 #17 
Old 2002-04-03, 04:36
Hells Hero Hells Hero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: white stripes

Yea white stipes rock, they are brother and sister. I sometimes get them mixed up with The Violet Femmes...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics