About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-22, 05:43
Gezundheit Gezundheit is offline
Regular
 
Default weezer and emo

does anyone here like Weezer? or listen to any kind of emo music or geek rock, you know what I mean,.. jimmy eat world, promise ring, get up kids. Just curious
 #2 
Old 2002-01-22, 08:44
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

i liked pinkerton but the new stuff is shit. it just sounds too much like manufactured pop. whether it is or not is debatable but i just dont like the new sound
 #3 
Old 2002-01-22, 15:47
Gezundheit Gezundheit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

yeah I agree.. but they still remained my favorite band. They're putting out their new album in april and it sounds pretty good.. kinda pinkertonish.
 #4 
Old 2002-01-22, 21:31
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

if you like pinkerton era weezer, you should check out OZMA they sound alot like weezer in some ways, great emo pop, they'll be on tour with weezer this year, so check em out
 #5 
Old 2002-01-22, 21:32
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

and i totally hate the green album, but i think rivers was just fucking with us, hopefully the new one will be good
 #6 
Old 2002-01-22, 22:39
Gezundheit Gezundheit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

yeah. I have an ozma cd- I'm gonna see them on the 9th and I think the 11th too..
Rivers had actually said he was disapointed with the green album.. he didn't like the lack of rock. New albums gonna rock hard though
 #7 
Old 2002-01-23, 20:06
Ignotum Per Igotius Ignotum Per Igotius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

hahahahahaha emo go sit around a tree and cry hahahahaha
 #8 
Old 2002-01-23, 23:01
LostCause1 LostCause1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

Emo gets on my nerves, but I think Jimmy Eat World and Weezer make cute songs. Key word here: "cute".

Cheers,
Lost
 #9 
Old 2002-01-25, 02:32
Gezundheit Gezundheit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

cute? Ahhh I guess you haven't listened to much of weezers stuff. I guess you can consider Jimmy Eat World cute.. kinda sorta
 #10 
Old 2002-01-26, 11:06
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

Jimmy Eat World Rules...but only TWOOOO of his songs, the rest suck nut goo.
 #11 
Old 2002-01-30, 15:32
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

Mary Kate and Ashley are covering Islands in the sun. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Weezer sold out! Everyone sells out.
 #12 
Old 2002-01-30, 16:43
alias unknown alias unknown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

Isn't it 'gesundheit'?
 #13 
Old 2002-01-31, 23:46
Gezundheit Gezundheit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

yeah it probably is gesundheit but I don't really care.
Riot kid.. yeah I know they're covering island in the sun.. it fucking sucks and I plan to kill them.
 #14 
Old 2002-02-01, 11:50
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

quote:
Originally posted by Gezundheit:
yeah it probably is gesundheit but I don't really care.
Riot kid.. yeah I know they're covering island in the sun.. it fucking sucks and I plan to kill them.



i'll help, can we nail them first?? i've always wanted to do twins.
 #15 
Old 2002-02-01, 22:26
Gezundheit Gezundheit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

ok you can nail them. I think they're dsgusting anyway. Plus. I don't swing that way. I'll steal their money while you.. distract them. Then we can kill them.
 #16 
Old 2002-02-13, 08:10
DFIR DFIR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

Olson twins live twenty minutes away from me, muwahaha.
Boy Sets Fire, only good emo band out there...only because Weezer isn't emo, their nerd rock.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-13, 12:01
Canyonero Canyonero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

quote:
Originally posted by Gezundheit:
ok you can nail them. I think they're dsgusting anyway. Plus. I don't swing that way. I'll steal their money while you.. distract them. Then we can kill them.



ok you can keep the loot, don't forget to grab the cell phones and credit cards too....
 #18 
Old 2002-02-14, 16:01
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

Ha, let's all go cry over weezer selling out.
 #19 
Old 2002-02-16, 06:51
Gezundheit Gezundheit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

20 minutes? and you haven't done anything to then yet! damn bastard!
 #20 
Old 2002-02-17, 03:59
DFIR DFIR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

I'm waiting til I save up enough money to buy this molestor van, then I'm goin after them.
 #21 
Old 2002-02-21, 15:59
Gezundheit Gezundheit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: weezer and emo

haha- good idea. molester van. yes.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics