About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-06, 13:42
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default tip of the day (or sumshit)

body count feat ice T- kkk bitch.
check the lyrics.
quote:
Aw yeah, what's up out there? BC's in the house. Right
about now, I wanna tell you a little love story, you know
what I'm sayin', this is a Body Count love story check out
the lyrics, you know, I'm a tell you 'bout what happened
when we went down South last year on tour.
Out on tour yo, I been all around the world
went to Georgia, met this fine-assed white girl,
blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits and thighs,
said "I love you, but my daddy don't play,
I I I love my KKK bitch, love it when she sucks me though,
I I I love my KKK bitch, love it when she fucks me though,
I I I love my KKK bitch, mutha fuck her dear old dad.
You know what I'm sayin'. So we was down South fallin' in
love, you know, D-Roc had this Nazi girl, my man
Mooseman had a skinhead, I fell in love with Tipper Gore's
two twelve year old nieces. It was wild, you know what I'm
sayin', it got even worse, you know.
white sheets, white hoods, no room for seatin'
talkin' 'bout black people pushin' up daisies.
They hated Blacks, Jews, Puerto Ricans,
Mexicans, Chinese, even the Indians.
we were slick
she pushed her butt up hard against my dick.
Then her daddy jumped on the stage
I got mad, my dick got hard
entered in her ass
she said, "Oh my God!"
I I I love my KKK bitch, love it when she sucks me though,
I I I love my KKK bitch, she loves it when I treat her bad,
So what we really tryin' to say is Body Count loves
everybody. We love Mexican girls, Black girls, Oriental girls,
it really don't matter. If you from Mars, and you got a pussy,
we will fuck you. You know, that's all we're sayin', word.
So every year when Body Count comes around
we throw an orgy in every little Southern town.
KKK's, Skinheads, and Nazi
girls break their necks
to get to the party.
It ain't like their men can't nut,
their dick's too little
and they just can't fuck.
So we get buck wild with the white freaks
we show them how to really work the white sheets.
I know her daddy'll really be after me,
when his grandson's named little Ice-T.
I I I love my KKK bitch, love it when she fucks me though,
I I I love my KKK bitch, love it when she sucks me though,
I I I love my KKK bitch, she loves it when I treat her bad,
I I I love my KKK bitch, mutha fuck her dear old dad.




get it!


------------------
just me cant u see? if u dont like me...click this.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-06, 19:11
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tip of the day (or sumshit)

sorry the lyrics arent complete, but the song rockz, definetly-
 #3 
Old 2001-07-18, 15:50
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tip of the day (or sumshit)

thank you, you are retarded. Why you felt the need to paste lyrics; who the fuck knows.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-18, 17:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: tip of the day (or sumshit)

It's not exactly something that's never done, numbnuts. Maybe she, oh, likes the song?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics