About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-30, 01:29
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Anybody Know?

I think it's Everclear who dose this song, but I'm not sure. I don't really care. I just want to know the title so I can fucking get it. It goes like:

I'm still living with your
ghost
lonely and dreaming of the
West Coast
I don't want to be your down town
I don't want to do your
sleep walk dance anymore
with my big boots
and my old suit case
I do believe I have found myself
a new place
I just want to see some sunshine
I just want to see some palm trees.
We can live out by the ocean
and leave the world behind
swim out pass the breakers
and watch world die...

Etc... well, it might be a little different. But, i think I know the words pretty well. Anybody know it?

Also, I want to find the following songs but have looked EVERYWHERE:

Rhapsody in the Rain: I don't know who does this song. It's an oldie, and it's kind of wierd. It just sticks in my head because it's really fucking graphic.

Abraham, Martin and John: Another oldie. It's done by Dion. But, I can't find either of those songs anywhere!

Don't you hate it when you get a song stuck in your head and you can't remember the title, or only know one line?

I hate that.

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-06-30, 05:23
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anybody Know?

Santa Monica is the name of the song.

Personally, I like "You make me feel like a whore".
 #3 
Old 2001-06-30, 10:30
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anybody Know?

baw naw__baw naw
baw naw__naw naw__baw naw
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics