About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-01, 05:49
Regular
 
-
Default happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

ok it would probably not be to wise for future events sake to destroy a macdonalds but if you did it i wouldn't tell any one(nudge, nudge) anyway i hope all you uk residents will be joining me in reclaiming the streets in true glory. showing you still got a say, well mabye not the last glasgow one resulted in me and several thousand drug lusting techno couler madmen surrounding the main police station and doll office and.... er well protesting. fair enough protesting in inaudible drunken slurs but protesting all the same. anyway my point being if you are in the uk go to your nearest city and go reclaim the streets call in sick for work dogg school just go if anything you'll have a good laugh (you might get arrested as well but who cares?) anyway ive had my little rant and now i'm gonna go get fucked
happy mayday.
oh and mort it will probaly be pacman related music on offer but oh well you can just watch mtv
------------------
dub.

[This message has been edited by dub (edited 05-01-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-05-02, 18:34
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

Mebbe u and your pacman shit, and me and my ganja, can meet up next mayday and go paint lovely pictures on the stock exchange...

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------

[This message has been edited by MoRt (edited 05-02-2001).]
 #3 
Old 2001-05-02, 18:43
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

...then we could move on to Gap.

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #4 
Old 2001-05-02, 22:44
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

Im sorry. I am an American and i dont know much about MayDay. its europes version of "Labor Day"?

Isnt MayDay a Communist or Socialist holiday? Is the UK now a Communist nation?

I believe the Red Chinese are celebrating it today and will use it as a platform for their anti american propaganda.

I remember as a kid our teachers had us celebreate MAYDAY once. we all grabbed a long length of paper that was teathered to a pole and danced around it. I dont know what the purpose of it was but looking back it seemed silly and yet kind of fun.

anyways maybe you can explain MayDays history and what it stands for.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-02, 23:06
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

Mayday parades used to be a peaceful anti capitalist protest. But with dick heads joining in just to cause damage the message has gotten lost. Last year they caused like 3 million pounds worth of damage. And threw paint at war memorials for those who died in the war. The organisers don't plan these things but can't stop them. And to top it all off its only 2000 or so of the 50000 people that do this. And although it hits the headlines there is nothing about the reasons behind the march anymore just what damage they caused..

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #6 
Old 2001-05-03, 02:11
nightwulf nightwulf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

I [I]love[\I] Mayday as we celebrate it here:
In the night between April and May, the guys
place maypoles (young birch trees adorned with colorful crepe paper ribbons) before
the front doors of the girl they like most -
you can buy them like christmas trees, but
its far more fun to steal them from the woods
or someone's garden (or already placed ones, if you are an asshole).
There's always lots of party, beer and fun. Talking of beer, in the end of May, when you
take the tree away, you get a box of beer from the girl's father.
However I don't know the background behind this, tell me if you do or if something here is wrong. By the way, I live in Western Germany. The 'dancing around a pole thing' is from Bavaria I think.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-03, 03:40
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS!

McDonalds is the place to rock.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-03, 06:10
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

quote:
Originally posted by nightwulf:
I [I]love[\I] By the way, I live in Western Germany. The 'dancing around a pole thing' is from Bavaria I think.


yah this was back in 1974. it was some hippy berkeley teacher that had us do this. Im sure she was on the pot!




 #9 
Old 2001-05-03, 19:17
nightwulf nightwulf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Just after I submitted my reply, a message
apperared telling me that I forgot to fill out all form fields and now have to go back and do it again - everything was gone!
I always work hours on a post of this size!
(As you can see, this makes them not better)
Now I have to do it all again..
I love it!

I should have said 'in the middle west of germany' or what you would call it, right?

Also I was wondering why you did this quote,
but then realized I was the one who asked for
'telling me if something is wrong' It should say:
'...is wrong with my interpretation of the Mayday celebration' but fuck it..

Finally, something for you witch imposter
Same night is also Walpurgis Night, with witches gathering on a mountain (Brocken)
but that's all I know about it.

Hmm.. Black Forrest? From America?


 #10 
Old 2001-05-04, 23:50
nightwulf nightwulf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

I meant no offense by calling you 'witch imposter'
I did this only because I thought you revealed
yourself as a male in one of your posts.
I confess I was only quickly looking over some
posts that time, the same thing I also did today
in the Spurious Generalities forum, when I
mentioned the islam attack without reading or even knowing about your topic on that.

No hard feelings, please (though I deserve worse)
 #11 
Old 2001-05-09, 06:52
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: happy mayday kids now go trash a macdonlds

quote:
Originally posted by nightwulf:
I meant no offense by calling you 'witch imposter'
I did this only because I thought you revealed
yourself as a male in one of your posts.
I confess I was only quickly looking over some
posts that time, the same thing I also did today
in the Spurious Generalities forum, when I
mentioned the islam attack without reading or even knowing about your topic on that.

No hard feelings, please (though I deserve worse)




I am a dude. I just didnt want to call myself a warlock.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics