About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-02-10, 09:18
AltF4 AltF4 is offline
Regular
 
Default TOOL

I am just a worthless liar
I am just an imbecile
I will only complicate you
Trust in me and fall as well

I will find a canter in you
I will chew it up and leave
I will work to elevate you
Just enough to bring you down


TOOL Rules!
Thank you, I'll be here all week..
Try the veal and tip your waitress
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics