About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-22, 23:25
Regular
 
-
Default anyone like electro or techno?

everyone on this bbs seems to be either into metal/punk/other or reminising about being into metal/punk/other i was just wondering if anyone liked dryexia or dopplereffeks or green velvet or even kraftwork if you wanna reminiss?
 #2 
Old 2000-09-30, 16:20
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

Um, I dont know if you classify it as techno, but KMFDM/MDFMK is probably my most favoritest band in the whole wide world.


Dropkick Murphys are up there though, I went on a NApster D/l spree and got I think 15 DKM songs. There was a concert in Grand Rapids a few days ago, pissed me off I couldn't go....
 #3 
Old 2000-09-30, 20:31
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

fuck yeah matius.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-01, 05:52
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

Nails KMFDM and Sister Machine Gun
 #5 
Old 2000-10-02, 03:28
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

Industrial.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-02, 03:47
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

yeah
 #7 
Old 2000-10-02, 19:06
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

*Bangs a hammer on a steel drum* Releases steam from a pipe* Yeah.
 #8 
Old 2000-11-08, 02:08
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

Fatboy slim and trance
 #9 
Old 2000-11-09, 22:39
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

I really like Amon Tobin and aphex twin...i dont think those can really be considered "techno"...i have a liking for bjork...Air is ok..moby is ok too..orbital...fuck there are so many! some chemical bros. stuff is good too...
 #10 
Old 2000-11-21, 20:47
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

I like Fat Boy Slim (I know it's pop, I still like it), industrial, EBM, trance, Orbital, KMFDM/MDFMK, Moby, Apollo 440, Dust Brothers (Fight Club soundtrack rocks!) and whatever else I can find. I LOVE most kinds of electronic music, as well as most other kinds of music.
 #11 
Old 2000-11-24, 22:33
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

KRAFTWERKS

The founding Father of eletronic music. they formed in 1968. Their music is sampled more then any other band in the history of In House music.

nuff said.
 #12 
Old 2000-12-26, 00:18
KandyKid420 KandyKid420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

Ya gotta go with some hard trance, hard houde, and maybe a little happy hardcore. Oakenfold, Van Dyke, BT, Kimball Collins, Bad Boy Bill - all great DJ's
-Mac
 #13 
Old 2001-01-16, 03:13
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anyone like electro or techno?

Personally, I like Fatboy Slim and Daft Punk.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics