About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-13, 03:51
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default I'M GONNA BREAK MY RUST Y FCAGE

oooh ,you wired me awake and hit me with a hand of broken nails. yeeah, you tied my leash and pulled my chain to watch my blood begin to boil.

pot and mp3s rule
 #2 
Old 2000-09-16, 02:27
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'M GONNA BREAK MY RUST Y FCAGE

It's not to obvious.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-16, 04:27
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'M GONNA BREAK MY RUST Y FCAGE

I don't remember posting that. What the fuck?
 #4 
Old 2000-09-16, 15:00
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'M GONNA BREAK MY RUST Y FCAGE

Too fucked up dude???
 #5 
Old 2000-09-16, 20:35
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'M GONNA BREAK MY RUST Y FCAGE

I figured.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics