About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-06-09, 12:30
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default QUEEN

FREDDIE MERCURY'S SPIRIT WILL FOREVER LIVE ON.......er....ya....well, they were cool.
 #2 
Old 2000-06-09, 12:58
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

QUEEN RULZ!!! once i got stoned and out of the blue I started singing Bicycle race! it was insane! I LOVE THAT SONG!! I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike!! and Bohemian Rhapsody kix assssssssssssss...!
 #3 
Old 2000-06-09, 01:05
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

Queen!!!!!!!!
 #4 
Old 2000-06-09, 03:06
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

Its the saddest thing to see the surviving members lowered to the level of mountain dew commercials.
 #5 
Old 2000-06-09, 20:40
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

At least Mountain Dew has a history of quality commercials... Board meeting, fucken cracks me up every time... Ha ha ha ha ha!
 #6 
Old 2000-07-09, 15:24
cLoWn_uNiT cLoWn_uNiT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

It's amazing to see that just about all hardcore heavy metalheads from the 70's and 80's have a copy of Queen's greatest hits...
I think they rock...
Yeah that damn bicycle song gets stuck in my head whenever i hear it.
 #7 
Old 2000-07-09, 19:10
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

yep. I agree

Somebody to love is awesome.. I sang that in a choir once..
 #8 
Old 2000-07-09, 23:34
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

bohemian rhapsode and Stone cold crazy are my two favorites.
 #9 
Old 2000-08-09, 19:26
cLoWn_uNiT cLoWn_uNiT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

I know alot of people that don't know that Queen sings We Will Rock You...
or Another one bites the Dust...
one of my friends thought Billy Squier sang that...HEHE
 #10 
Old 2000-08-09, 19:39
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

What's that song from the Highlander TV show...
 #11 
Old 2000-08-09, 22:17
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

that song kicked ass!!
 #12 
Old 2000-09-09, 01:39
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day!!!!
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'

"We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you"

YA!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course the best of all:
that cool part from Bohemian Rhapsody:
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the Fandango-
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
Galileo,Galileo,
Galileo Galileo
Galileo figaro-Magnifico-
But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me-
He's just a poor boy from a poor family-
Spare him his life from this monstrosity-
Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Bismillah! No-,we will not let you go-let him go-
Bismillah! We will not let you go-let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me!!!

(_____) enter guitar here!

I really love that song brings a tear to my eye :*)
 #13 
Old 2000-09-09, 04:40
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

The song from the highlander series was titled princes of the universe. It makes sence that they should do the song for the show since they did the soundtrack for the movie.



[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 09-09-2000).]
 #14 
Old 2000-11-09, 17:54
Booger Booger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

Queen was cool but I didn't see any references to albums like "Innuendo" or "Made In Heaven". How does everyone feel about those albums. I've never heard "Made In Heaven" but I thought "Innuendo" was pretty good. I really dig early Queen much more than the later stuff.
 #15 
Old 2000-09-16, 15:03
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

Queen was one of the greatest bands ever, but what was up with fat bottomed girls????
 #16 
Old 2000-09-16, 18:47
cLoWn_uNiT cLoWn_uNiT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

Fat Bottom Girls is one of my favorite songs...
"Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me"
That's gotta be some of the best lyric ever written..
 #17 
Old 2000-04-10, 17:20
DeAtH_ChILd DeAtH_ChILd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

QUEEN IS/(WERE) THE BEST BAND EVER

I consider myself to be a big queen fan, and I have to say that there stuff moves me in a way I cant explain. I can play practically all there stuff, and some of it's pretty tough too.

As a fan, I feel obligated to recite to you, the full lyrics of the great, Bohemian Rhapsody:


Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Cought in a landslide, no escape from reality.
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see.

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy (because I'm) Easy come, easy go, little high, little low. Anyway the wind blows, does'nt really matter to me.., too me.

Mamma, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead.
Mamma, life had just begun, but know I've gone and thrown it all away..

Mamma, ooooooh,
did'nt mean to make you cry, if I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on. As if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come. Sent shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time.
Goodybye, everybody, I've got to go. Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.

Mamma, ooooooh
(anyway the wind blows)

I dont wanna die, I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
[bridge, followed by enharmonic change to C#]

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning,very very frightening me
Galileo,Galileo,
Galileo Galileo
Galileo figaro
Magnifico

I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go,will you let me go
Bismillah! No!!,
we will not let you go-let you go
let him go!!
Bismillah! We will not let you go
let him go!!
Bismillah! We will not let you go
let me go
Will not let you go
let me go
Will not let you go
let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no

Oh Mama mia,mama mia,
mama mia let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me!!!

[kick ass guitar solo]

Nothing really matters, anyone can see. Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters....Too me...

(Anyway the wind blows..)

thankyou, thankyou.

PS: Booger, Made in heaven is a really really good album. Probably one of there best. I suggest you buy it.


Anyway, I'll shut up now, you all know I'm a crazed obsessive lunatic now, so I'll crawl back into my hole, and never bother you good people again.



[This message has been edited by DeAtH_ChILd (edited 10-04-2000).]
 #18 
Old 2000-10-22, 18:11
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUEEN

Queen is the best for older rock. I love the song princes of the universe. A few years back I was at my uncles listening to his c.d. collection and I stumbled across a queen c.d. and like every second song was a really good song.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics