About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-01-09, 07:51
hippieman hippieman is offline
Regular
 
Default skinny puppy

dose anyone know anything about them and has anyone ever heard of them besides me and if u havent u rally gotta checkemout they kickass
 #2 
Old 2000-01-09, 17:20
Booger Booger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: skinny puppy

I know lots about them. I've seen them in concert twice. They did kick serious ass. There is a persistent rumour that they will get back together. It would be cool if they did because their solo projects have sucked.
 #3 
Old 2000-01-09, 21:24
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: skinny puppy

I know skinny puppy. Some of Industrial Music's solid foundation.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-19, 08:57
GroundZero GroundZero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: skinny puppy

Skinny Puppy just played somewhere in Germany.

I have a friend that just got back last week.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-20, 07:11
Booger Booger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: skinny puppy

Get the fuck out of here! That's too cool. Hopefully they'll stay together...
 #6 
Old 2000-09-20, 11:38
GroundZero GroundZero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: skinny puppy

It might be the last time they play.

My other friend Nathan just told me the reason they broke up in the first place was due to one of the members dying. So I'm thinking the person that "said" he saw Skinny Puppy might be full of shit.

I'll find out. I frequent a goth/industrial club. If it happened, people will know.
 #7 
Old 2000-12-10, 12:39
kosmonaut kosmonaut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: skinny puppy

Yeah, I used to really like them. I lived in Germany in 1985-87 and hung out with a group of goth/industrial kids. It was fun! Anyway, at that time we were into Skinny Puppy, Einsturzende Neubauten, Laibach, Throbbing Gristle, etc. I can't believe they're still around.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-13, 18:30
Booger Booger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: skinny puppy

From a Skinny Puppy fansite:

09.08.00 -- the skinny puppy reunion show did take place in germany and apparently the live set was recorded for a forthcoming release as 'back and forth series 5'
 #9 
Old 2000-10-27, 06:00
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: skinny puppy

I heard a song KMFDM did with Ogre.

It was pretty good.
 #10 
Old 2000-10-27, 20:51
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: skinny puppy

Cool. Ogre has worked with Sascha and KMFDM a numbe rof times in the past. The most recent off the top iof my head was the song "Full Worm Garden" off the Adios album.

BTW what does this have to do with SKinny Puppy?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics