About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Entertainment > ... and Rock and Roll
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

... and Rock and Roll All things music and music related. Listening, Buying, Selling, Making, or Breaking. Recording, mixing, sequencing, and amplifying. What tech to use and how to use it to make music.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-15, 09:22
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default The Eminem Show

Anyone else have this album? I think its fucking GREAT! It's not like Ems old shit (Real Slim Shady). It's much more mature. I buy few Cd's but this Cd was an awsome buy.

 #2 
Old 2002-07-15, 15:12
? ? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

Its OKAY. Except for the weird fucking at the end wanting us to rub his back-----
 #3 
Old 2002-07-15, 17:31
TheMeatPirate TheMeatPirate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

I can't fuckign stand Eminem, why doesn't someone kill him allready?

~meaty
 #4 
Old 2002-07-15, 18:46
Thug_Jones Thug_Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

I like Eminem because hes just so damn halarious. Its funny how he can piss so many poeple off at one time.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-15, 19:36
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

i dont see whats good about him
 #6 
Old 2002-07-16, 04:47
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

Download the song My Dad's Gone Crazy, listen to that, the 3rd Verse is mind blowing. Trust me, its very good.
 #7 
Old 2002-07-16, 21:02
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

mature my ass. he is like a 3rd grader rebeling against his parents because they wouldnt give him a juice box. the man is a joke and his "music" is trash.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-16, 21:16
Thug_Jones Thug_Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

Hahaha I never said his music was great or the best, he is just hilarious sometimes.
 #9 
Old 2002-07-17, 08:05
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

Personally I dont think he has much talent. But then Again the only talent I think "rappers" have is when it comes to picking out 'ice'. But, I actually can listen to em. I dont necessarly agree with his lyrics....but they are sometimes hilarious.

He is a great businessman and that is all I can think of him as.
 #10 
Old 2002-07-17, 11:14
CriticalD CriticalD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

i like eminem especailly the Eminem show that album kicks fucking ass
 #11 
Old 2002-07-17, 13:21
Ignotum Per Igotius Ignotum Per Igotius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

Eminem mature come on now you have got to be kidding me
 #12 
Old 2002-07-18, 06:07
d0m d0m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

if u dont like rap, thats a different story, but em definately has talent. and i would say is fairly mature. he chooses not to be to sell records. seems liks a good deed.
 #13 
Old 2002-07-18, 20:46
Township Rebellion Township Rebellion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

i don't mind Em. I figure he's talented for a rapper.. not many rappers do have any substance to them. Eminem isn't what I would call "mature", he's just entertaining. and, i haven't really heard anyone else MC like that.


later.
 #14 
Old 2002-07-22, 04:29
azriel69 azriel69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

I think eminem is disgusting someone should just bitch slap him. He says this is an outlet to his anger, so he is angry get over it u freak
 #15 
Old 2002-07-22, 13:40
Ignotum Per Igotius Ignotum Per Igotius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

I never said em couldn't rap but this more mature thing I dunno bout that . Kid can handle a mic. His newer shit though just doesnt interest me .
 #16 
Old 2002-07-29, 02:03
EarlyMourninStonedPimp EarlyMourninStonedPimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

Fuckin A Eminem is the shit I have all of his albums from Infinite to the eminem show and I think he is a great artist. He is so real with his music and the lyrics are straight at you and theres no cut backs its a great album and if you dont think so it's like Em always says.

I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK
 #17 
Old 2002-07-29, 04:06
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

I think of him more as a comedian than a musician. His lyrics are hilarious.
 #18 
Old 2002-07-29, 16:03
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: The Eminem Show

I liked Bad meets Evil.
 #19 
Old 2002-07-30, 01:17
SkullKid SkullKid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

He must die a slow and horrible painful death... Maybe being eaten alive by escaped rabid circus bears. I give him credit though for dressing as robin in that one music video, other than that Eminem suxs hairy chode.
 #20 
Old 2002-07-31, 19:14
Thug_Jones Thug_Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

Your a stupid boy, SkullKid. If you are going to say things like that, give reason. You have convinced me you have the mental equivalence of a damn waffle iron.

[This message has been edited by Thug_Jones (edited 07-31-2002).]
 #21 
Old 2002-07-31, 22:39
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

Now, now Thug_Jones that's no reason to rag on waffle irons, just think of what they've provided us with.
 #22 
Old 2002-08-01, 00:28
Thug_Jones Thug_Jones is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Eminem Show

Your right, scorched. Waffle Irons are great. In fact, I love my waffle iron.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics