About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-02, 01:46
Rancid Rancid is offline
Regular
 
Default Best Drug for Stamina?

Hi, I'm new here, but I have a question. I have some methamphetimines, coke and weed, and some DXM. I have a track meet on monday @ school, and i was wondering what one of these drugs i can use to help me with stamina running/arm strength. I was thinking of taking some DXM for the muscle aches, like 150-200mg, meth for not running out of energy, coke for some extra energy, and the weed for opening my lungs up, since i have a bit of a cold. So would mixing all these drugs be unhealthy? Will I parish from the face of the earth if i combine them?! thanks.
 #2 
Old 2003-02-02, 02:02
Rancid Rancid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Drug for Stamina?

Sorry to sound like a little bitch, but please anyone?
 #3 
Old 2003-02-02, 02:30
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Drug for Stamina?

i couldn't say but if it were me i'd just try and find out
 #4 
Old 2003-02-02, 03:18
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Drug for Stamina?

You're mixing a number of serious drugs, which is never a good idea. If you insist on doing the morally wrong thing and taking performance enhancing substances, just go with the meth.
 #5 
Old 2003-02-02, 03:55
LF2 LF2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Drug for Stamina?

You could smoke crack. Fucking crackheads can chase me trying to steal my wallet...they can run at light speed. Samething when they try to carjack you and steal your gold teeth. Then again, everybody would notice by the look on your face. PS Dont do meth while running for prolonger periods, or stimulants for that matter since your heart will explode
 #6 
Old 2003-02-02, 04:11
AlCaTrAz AlCaTrAz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Drug for Stamina?

coke gives you stamina and endurance and makes you feel like you can run 200 miles an hour
 #7 
Old 2003-02-02, 06:34
logical-not logical-not is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Drug for Stamina?

Rancid, you're an asshole. You should have done the fucking workouts. If you had done so, you wouldn't need to do drugs so you can do well. It would piss me off knowing that I had worked my ass of and some crackhead dumbass beat me because they were on <whatever>. You should have the shit kicked out of you for even proposing this. I run track, and I ran cross country last season. I know it's a hard sport, but I'm not a goddamned pussy that needs to do drugs. If you're going to suck, drugs aren't going to help you that much anyway... you should have just done the fucking workouts... and stop smoking pot. That'd probably help you, stupid fuck.

God I hate idiots.
 #8 
Old 2003-02-02, 07:43
t3knology t3knology is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Drug for Stamina?

yea logical.. okay

but man, u shouldnt need drugs for runnin.. BUTTTT if u want my advice, rock the mizzeth
 #9 
Old 2003-02-02, 08:29
scoff scoff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Best Drug for Stamina?

I'm glad you asked. Although for satisfaction purposes I now do all sports sober, I would strongly recommend meth. It floods you with adrenaline, which makes you physically superior in all sports. I ran cross country on it and placed 4th...my normal place was around 25-30. I also ran the 200m in track finals on it and beat two guys that had been beating me every other race... when I wasn't on crank. Do be cautious: don't do too many lines or smoke too many bowls b/c it's possible that u'll have a heart attack when doing physical activity. Sorry if I'm talking a lot but I'm really flyin on meth right now.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics