|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2003-02-01, 22:41
|
JephHop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Antabuse
I just heard about this horrible pill that makes it so whenever you drink alcohol you become violently ill. (I guess it isn't horrible for someone who wants to quit drinking. Don't wanna offend anyone.) I just wondered if anyone has heard of this or better yet known someone who has taken it and drank. I would like to hear any stories you may have. Thanks
|
|
#2
 2003-02-01, 22:47
|
scwer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Antabuse
all i've head about it was on the Drew cary show when they accidenly took it on st. patricks day
|
|
#3
 2003-02-02, 02:59
|
AzUrE BLuE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Antabuse
When I saw the title, I thought ~420~smokaa was back on totse, and smokin' ants. But, I think it was just made up on the Drew Carey show. Very funny episode though.
P.S. Don't smoke ants.
|
|
#4
 2003-02-02, 04:16
|
DarkStarDMT 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Antabuse
nope. this drug does exist. i have no experience with it, but it does exist.
|
|
#5
 2003-02-02, 12:47
|
lpgeni 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Antabuse
It was a miracle drug back in the ??`s to treat alcohol addiction, everyone around here knows about it.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|