About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-01, 08:57
onr onr is offline
Regular
 
Default SSRI's

I'm going to my doctor soon due to my large amount of anxiety. I have friends and family that have taken SSRI's, became addicted to them, and when they stopped did some crazy shit. I'm assuming that my doctor will either prescribe me an SSRI or Xanax. Is there anyway to get the hint across that I've seen what SSRI's can do and I don't wish to have such things happen to me without raising too much suspision?
 #2 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:26
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SSRI's

Just tell him straight away - it can't arouse suspicion, because it's for your healths sake.

They put me on prozak...*grumbles* i can't sleep anymore, i'm still pissed off as hell all the time, i'm still depressed, but yes! i have the alert/hyper feeling prozak gives! along with nausia and being lightheaded! I think i took too much...

Sorry, pointles rant above, don't take prozak..
 #3 
Old 2003-02-02, 04:37
LoeJ LoeJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SSRI's

SSRI's are shady as hell. I almost died TWICE from taking *ONE* Celexa. The first time I smashed my stereo, I literally punched through the case of the CD player and was ripping shit out. Then I started to hyperventilate and have a semi-seizure. Luckily my sister found me. Valium and benadryl at the hospital had to bring my heartrate down from 220. Two days later, I stabbed a nail file into the wall about 6 times until I buried it about 2 inches into the drywall. I made it upstairs before collapsing in the hall and bled all over the place because I had cut my finger wide open and didn't even feel it. Again, valium and benadryl to the rescue. All of this off one pill. DON'T FUCK WITH SSRI'S. My Dr. didn't realize it until after all this, but my problem with the Celexa was a 'distonic reaction' and in trials occured in 1 in a 1000 people. Pretty scary huh?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics