About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-02-01, 01:04
Bleed666 Bleed666 is offline
Regular
 
Default PCP

I searched around for pcp info (www.erowid.org ), i cant seem to find much info about it. It says it last 4-6 hours.

I only found these effects hallucinations, psychotic thoughts, combative and becoming violent, "super-human strength", is there anything else about it that I should kno? and about how much does it cost?

thx
 #2 
Old 2003-02-01, 05:42
dangerousdude dangerousdude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

Did they mention it's addictive.
 #3 
Old 2003-02-01, 05:58
SocialistX SocialistX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

okay ...PCP is fun, just like most other drugs, but it can be bad too. The first time I tryed PCP, it was okay, but I don't remember many thing...so that sucks. The second time I tryed PCP, it was mixed with bud, and the bud looked nasty, it was all brown and all wet....it looked like garbage, but weed is weed, so I smoked it, and baout 20 minutes later it hit me. It felt like I had died and I was watching my body(from out side my body). The idea of dying caused me to freak out and I ended up going crazy and trying to destroy things. By the end of the night my knuckles were torn to shit from punching things, and I was all beatin up from my friends trying to control me. It was a bad night and I will never do PCP again.

I have no idea what this had to do with the topc...

SocialistX
 #4 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:02
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

You do know more people have negative than posative effects with PCP right?

But about the price..i dunno, does anyone actually know? everytime i've been offered PCP, it was for free.
 #5 
Old 2003-02-01, 14:46
Danteaus Danteaus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

What does PCP stand for exactly?
 #6 
Old 2003-02-01, 15:00
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

quote:
Originally posted by Danteaus:
What does PCP stand for exactly?


Phencyclidine

 #7 
Old 2003-02-01, 23:29
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

a 'hit' (5mg-20mg) goes for $5-$20.
 #8 
Old 2003-02-02, 00:16
Chantelle Chantelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

PCP...is another name for it angel dust? i heard that people who take it, have the strengh of ten men or something. Sounds good hahaha. Does anyone know how available it is in the uk, and where i would be likely to find it (not that i intend to)?
 #9 
Old 2003-02-02, 00:23
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

quote:
Originally posted by Chantelle:
PCP...is another name for it angel dust? i heard that people who take it, have the strengh of ten men or something. Sounds good hahaha. Does anyone know how available it is in the uk, and where i would be likely to find it (not that i intend to)?


Angeldust is slang for PCP, yes it causes the delusion that you have the strength of ten men, it's class A in the uk, so you are not likely to find it anywhere besides dealers and such, although in the US it has strictly controlled medical usages, not sure about the UK.
 #10 
Old 2003-02-02, 00:51
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

From what I've read the same goes for the UK, strict medical uses, the "strength of ten men" thing I think comes with your body going numb and not being able to feel a damn thing.
 #11 
Old 2003-02-02, 00:59
Chantelle Chantelle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoid_Pothead:
Angeldust is slang for PCP, yes it causes the delusion that you have the strength of ten men, it's class A in the uk, so you are not likely to find it anywhere besides dealers and such, although in the US it has strictly controlled medical usages, not sure about the UK.


Thanks. bleed666 this might have more info than erowid.org..
http://www.drugsinfofile.com/PCP.html#emergency


 #12 
Old 2003-02-02, 01:52
Rancid Rancid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

quote:
Originally posted by Mallute:
From what I've read the same goes for the UK, strict medical uses, the "strength of ten men" thing I think comes with your body going numb and not being able to feel a damn thing.



Usually on high doeses this is true, your body doesnt feel any pain, and that's one of your body's main defence features. It doesnt give you extra strength, you'll just punch a wall/person as hard as you can and not feel anything, so you keep on doing it, wich is pretty bad for your body. I wouldn't reccomend PCP, but if you must, you should have a _STRONG_ trip sitter and/or be expiranced with psychadelics/dissasoitives. Then everything should be just fine!
 #13 
Old 2003-02-02, 07:55
Ninja#GD# Ninja#GD# is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: PCP

When I do PCP or mescaline I dont feel like i'm strong like 10, i feel more like i'm super drunk and anyone could beat the shit out of me and I would feel nothing expecialy when mixed with weed and beer

but remember that pcp fuck you up pretty badly i hear it's worse than coke for ur body i dont know if it's true tho
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics