About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:12
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

Fuck, two more drugs being made illegal http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/dll/amt_5meo-dipt_Dea_notice.htm
 #2 
Old 2003-01-31, 04:35
DMDMHydra DMDMHydra is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

fuckin shitty, those two were some of my faves. Damn, gotta go stock up...
 #3 
Old 2003-01-31, 09:50
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

S. Divinorum will be next if Fox News has it's way. Apparently salvia is the new "club drug" (LOL!) and people can 'expect to see a rise in stabbings'...(LOL?) and it's a danger to the public health because "people may use it before operating heavy machinery"...(ah huh, yea). Fox News channel 31, Jan 29th.

Are these guys just the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet? Our country has turned into a bunch of insane, scared-of-everything neandertals. Or have we always been this way?

These fucks (media & government) best stick to what they know best: Blombing women and children in Middle Eastern countries and reporting pure propaganda lies to middle America, all packaged with an episode of Joe Millionaire. God Bless america.
 #4 
Old 2003-01-31, 17:37
JephHop JephHop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

This pisses me off so bad. The US is becoming more and more like some kids sociology experiment everyday.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-31, 18:26
Phy-NPC Phy-NPC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

damn that sucks i was wanting to purchase some......I guess i'll never be able to exprience such a wonderfull state of mind these drugs would give....
 #6 
Old 2003-01-31, 19:50
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

I just purchased several thousand dollars worth of these research chems... I guess I have 30 days to use it all...

[This message has been edited by confuzious (edited 01-31-2003).]
 #7 
Old 2003-01-31, 20:09
ren_blak ren_blak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

lol, all I can say is I'm glad I don't live in the U.S. hehehe. But if Canada follows them I'm going to have to kill someone. Although, maybe if they become illegal they'll be more easily available hehe.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-31, 20:16
Paranoid_Pothead Paranoid_Pothead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

Bollocks..They just want to ruin my fun completly.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-31, 21:27
Nyk Nyk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

Dammit, I hadn't even gotten around to trying those yet!
 #10 
Old 2003-01-31, 22:18
fixx666 fixx666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #11 
Old 2003-01-31, 23:56
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

So when is THE DAY? Do I have time to order some?
 #12 
Old 2003-02-01, 01:04
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

*sigh* I think the U.S. should take some of the drugs off of the fucking illegal schedule stuff, but pre-usually, if the god damn goverment cant control, sell, and tax it then it has to be illegal, even more so if it does make you feel good, alchohol may do that, but do you think that the goverment would give up something they make so much money off of? No. I'm about ready to head for Canada or something, these fuckers are starting to ruin the ideal I had of fun.
 #13 
Old 2003-02-01, 01:47
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

is that just th U.S. or other countries as well? i guess other countries will follow suit if america does hey. i heard about that kid who stabbed his mate after smoking salvia coss he thought his mate was the devil or something. for fuck sake all us responsible druggies get fucked over because of fuckwits who can't handle thier shit. it really pisses me off
 #14 
Old 2003-02-01, 02:16
nexusisheaven nexusisheaven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

Goddamn fucking DEA...They think that they make the world a better place when all they do is make people work harder for their drugs.
For those of you out there that don't like it, do something...write your governor, your local officials, something. I can't stand all this bullshit, I swear to god I am going to run for president and you all better support me when I have the DEA publically flagged
 #15 
Old 2003-02-01, 03:07
Mallute Mallute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

I'll support you nexus, hell, I'd pay for you to run for president if I could =P, But seriously, its true we do get screwed over cause of dumbasses who read "It has potent hallucinogenic properties" about salvia, then they go and buy a gram, smoke it, and then go into phsychosis, all becuase they made the dumb mistake of not reading into it more and thinking "potent" as in not strong.
 #16 
Old 2003-02-01, 09:01
DMDMHydra DMDMHydra is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Foxy and AMT to be made Illegal

I couldn't agree more with Nieztsche and Nexus...Fuck the US and their fucking fear of all they don't know. This government needs badly to be overthrown, and I piss on the American flag. A big 'thank you' goes out to good ol' Georgie for starting a war and ticking off every other country out there with nukes. I'm moving out of this shithole if they keep spoiling all the fun and want people to be obsessed with greed and corruption.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics